Is this a fake or real Seamaster

Hi People.

Is this Seamaster real or fake? As always thanks for the advice.
Sorry I only have the one crappy photo!

Cheers,

Dan

It seems to be a SM 120 with a 601 caliber, and everything seems OK in the photo.

A reference photograph:

WWM1122_l.jpeg

The reference is 135.027

It seems to be a SM 120 with a 601 caliber, and everything seems OK in the photo.
Not everything is as it seems. I certainly wouldn't advocate purchasing it, unless it was dirt cheap, without that photos of the movement and inside the case back.

Not everything is as it seems. I certainly wouldn't advocate purchasing it, unless it was dirt cheap, without that photos of the movement and inside the case back.
Good advice, the case profile looks good but I need a better photo of the dial. Getting a photo of the movement is not possible. Where can I find out more about this model?

Good advice, the case profile looks good but I need a better photo of the dial. Getting a photo of the movement is not possible. Where can I find out more about this model?
Confirm what model it is, first. You can start at the Omega Vintage Database, with the ref. number dragoman thinks it is.

Confirm what model it is, first. You can start at the Omega Vintage Database, with the ref. number dragoman thinks it is.
The database was really helpful. Now where do I go to find out about its value or is ebay my best bet?
Dan

The database was really helpful. Now where do I go to find out about its value or is ebay my best bet?
Dan
See what has sold, not what they're asking for it. Try googling the reference number. I've seen them for sale on various site. Try watchrecon.com and do a search. That will tell you if there are any out there and it will show any that have sold, also.

+1

I thought that might be the case. There are so many seamasters and this one is a bit obscure. My everyday obsession are vintage Seiko, but I love the cushion case on this.