Forums Latest Members

I'm looking for a Seamaster that might not exist

1. sgrenald Apr 27, 2021

Years ago, my buddy said he really liked the Good Planet. We were talking today, and I pulled up a picture of one, but he insisted that it had an orange bezel, not just orange numbers.

So, is there a model of Good Planet or some other Seamaster that had a blue dial and orange bezel?

2. Kmart Apr 27, 2021

He could be thinking of the Planet Ocean?

PlanetOcean.png

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 28, 2021

AFAIK the Good Planet was only blue dial and blue bezel with orange numbers in GMT form only, it was a one off model for that collaboration and they didn’t make any other variants. It’s possible your buddy confused the names Goodplanet and Planet Ocean since the only Goodplanet is a Planet Ocean but not all Planet Oceans are Goodplanets

Scarecrow Boat likes this.
  4. sgrenald Apr 28, 2021

No, definitely not. I have an orange PO (an older version of that model) and I showed it to him. I'm pretty sure this is the one he was looking at. Because I remember him pointing out the Good Planet. To be fair, it was around 8-9 years ago and he's probably mis-remembering.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 1.13.24 AM.png
  5. sgrenald Apr 28, 2021

Yeah. I'm 99% sure it's the model I listed above. That's why I think what he's looking for doesn't exist and he's just mis-remembering what he saw years ago, and getting it mixed up with an orange PO.

6. vitriol Apr 28, 2021

The only blue dial and orange bezel combo I am aware of is this PO with a partially orange insert
    Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-Big-Blue-001.jpg
    "Big Blue" Planet Ocean, but it is not connected to the Good Planet series.

7. Crunchie Apr 28, 2021

Not all Good Planets are Planet Oceans.

There were at least two Aqua Terra Good Planets, a titanium GMT and a smaller (also titanium) model.

No orange, and definitely not what the thread starter is looking for, but the 38.5mm is a beautiful watch.