I got a tag line!

Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
I reached out to the forum members yesterday for help with an online scavenger hunt. My challenges included getting a video of two people having a heated discussion & communicating only through yodelling.

So I need to know how this went down. I was thinking this way, so correct me if I am wrong.

DaveK reaches out to long term OF member that constantly posts cool Omega watches: "I really like your Speedmaster collection". Continues on in the chat. "Oh by the way, I am a yodeler and I am looking to make a video of Omega vs Rolex and why Rolex is over rated, you in?
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
So I need to know how this went down. I was thinking this way, so correct me if I am wrong.

DaveK reaches out to long term OF member that constantly posts cool Omega watches: "I really like your Speedmaster collection". Continues on in the chat. "Oh by the way, I am a yodeler and I am looking to make a video of Omega vs Rolex and why Rolex is over rated, you in?
LOL. Does that sound like such an unusual situation to you?

Edit: I would really like to see that video, should anyone be up to it.
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Looks like a redial, can we see it with tomorrows newspaper?

Yep looks stuck on, pretty sure that badge should be higher

Well.......Didn’t know BMW made Vespas ☕
 
Posts
18,746
Likes
38,894
Looks like a redial, can we see it with tomorrows newspaper?
You want tomorrow's newspaper?

Here you go Mr Wednesday night 😁.

 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Great story, and what a tag line. That's one to envy.

But now you have my curiosity, what and why did someone produce a video of two people arguing only using yodelling? 👎

I am genuinely intrigued. Or is this one of those things you should NOT google because you cant unsee it after that? 😵‍💫 Yodelling arguing sound innocuous enough though.
We’ll have to see the results on a few weeks, maybe someone will have pulled it off https://www.gish.com/
 
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,158
Well.......Didn’t know BMW made Vespas ☕

Even with a roof and built-in commode

 
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,158
Wait- I thought this was the BMW commode

That's the side-by-side model. Most people nowadays prefer the single-seater for their private movements.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
That's the side-by-side model. Most people nowadays prefer the single-seater for their private movements.
Covid Commode
 
Posts
15,940
Likes
47,856
Side by side more better’n fore and aft! There will be movement pictures!

 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Haha bad news ahead for the convertible