How can you tell if a whole watch is 18K

Refusing to post pictures is not in tune with the spirit or function of the forum.
I do post pictures of most of the watches in my possession (provided it's a worth it, since I have some in bad condition which I doubt people would want to look at. it's mostly GS/KS, 1 Omega 131.019 and and a few I've never worn which are not really interesting). I don't own this watch yet.

On that note today I got a cool Vostok(USSR) which I will post about tonight since I can't identify it. Gotta make a few photos.

Lol. I will post pics if I manage to buy it(it's a Seiko watch and the price is around 1000$). The bent lug isn't that big of a deal I suppose.

Thanks for the tips everyone.

So it’s a Seiko?!

Even without pictures, that nugget of information would have been helpful at the start, seeing as I (and I presume some other people who were trying to help you with little/no information) assumed you were talking about an Omega.

It’s often hard enough trying to help people with scant information, never mind when people wilfully withhold information that makes it harder still.

A solid 18kt gold Seiko is a lot of Seiko watch!

Seikos in factory 18kt cases cannot be so very common out of total Seiko production