Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
5,435
Likes
82,140
Becoming a bit too normal, had to watch the F1 from the lounge..

 
Posts
257
Likes
700
This may be my favorite thread on the web, ever lol. Could look at all these precious ones all day.

Afternoon cappuccino in the bar. It is obviously a pet friendly watering hole.
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
This may be my favorite thread on the web, ever lol. Could look at all these precious ones all day.

Afternoon cappuccino in the bar. It is obviously a pet friendly watering hole.

Nice puppucinos you got there!
 
Posts
5,435
Likes
82,140
Bonnies week in review..

Checking out what the neighbours are doing.


Helping with the cooking. Need to check to make sure it is OK to eat😀



Can see better from up here.


Who let the buzzard out?


Just need a little rest.


Well?


Back to my weight before I was sick. They seem to be happy now.


Why do they make these Mooncakes so hard to unwrap?


There's something on my back😲


It's what?


Peck! What's he doing there?🤔


I knew that, I wasn't scared one bit.


Done
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,030
Gave Baxter some catnip, then he showed his appreciate by trying to box with me
 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
bloody things... when they get noisy like they are now I consider tossing them on the grill....

 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
The long UK wait for summer begins / Bat cat TV series box set..... grass too wet … nope.... weather too cold … nope.... looks like rain... nope....
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,030
The long UK wait for summer begins / Bat cat TV series box set..... grass too wet … nope.... weather too cold … nope.... looks like rain... nope....
Hairy bought the HD screen
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Hairy bought the HD screen

I upgraded him again tonight.... now I will never get my pad back.... He is also a huge Norman Barrett fan (then again so am I :0)
 
Posts
4,018
Likes
45,191
I upgraded him again tonight.... now I will never get my pad back.... He is also a huge Norman Barrett fan (then again so am I :0)
I think he is rather thinking lunch or dinner...
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,030
I upgraded him again tonight.... now I will never get my pad back.... He is also a huge Norman Barrett fan (then again so am I :0)
And don’t forget the view from the other side, I see this every time I come home and I do believe she is thinking, “here is the idiot with the food, if I had thumbs I wouldn’t need to wait around like this I could open the can myself”
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Lovely walk with the wee boy earlier today in the grounds of 'The House of the Binns' ended up going a bit snap happy which i'll blame on all the unaccustomed sunshine 😀