Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
3,460
Likes
35,285
She needs to learn how to flush and close the door. In the other pic she is recovering from a night spent outdoors
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,802
I've got it just right now, you made it much too neat. 馃榿

 
Posts
2,609
Likes
7,269
I've got it just right now, you made it much too neat. 馃榿


Great minds think a like.
There is a cat some where 馃檮

 
Posts
30,199
Likes
77,961
Remi's random sleeping spot #196...


Some days it takes a while to actually find him...
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,802
Did a double take thinking that was my Niner.

Ha ha, I do the same thing when you post! 馃榾
 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
My son's cat stalking me on the stairs, butt high front legs low.


Then he climbs onto the chair behind me when I lean forward to type something on my MacBook.
 
Posts
502
Likes
4,778
Hudson (8 months) taking advantage of his people in lockdown, episode #256...

 
Posts
24,803
Likes
55,104
Hudson (8 months) taking advantage of his people in lockdown, episode #256...


He鈥檚 in heaven.
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
Edgar dreams of heaven....

I don't think he needs to dream of heaven. A sunny spot and some affection is his personal heaven.
 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
My dorkbutt I got at animal control.



He is a new challenge for me. I've always had female Maine Coons before. He's young, male, and loves to mess around with everything!
 
Posts
2,833
Likes
14,950
Being sequestered has been tough on Connie and her hair style. Kinda lookin like a Rod Stewart hair do