Forums Latest Members
  1. Jorisvp Dec 4, 2019

Hi all,

My name is Joris from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have been interested in vintage Omega's for some years now. Two years ago I started searching for my first Omega: a 1960's Seamaster. As I had zero knowledge of watches, I found it very useful to be a member of a Dutch watch-forum. I still love to read about watches and look around on the internet for nice pieces, even though I cannot afford them. This is the reason why I wanted to become a member of Omega Forums.

For me, the holy grail would be possessing a vintage Omega Speedmaster pre-moon. Unfortunately, I am still a student with a low budget, so this will stay a dream for a while :). Nevertheless, I am seriously interested in buying a 1970's Speedmaster and hope to find one on this forum.

I am looking forward to learn and search on this forum!

omega 4.jpg
  2. FREDMAYCOIN Dec 4, 2019

Welcome, stick around and you will find one when you are ready.

3. OMEGuy Dec 4, 2019

Dreams are made to get real. And you have a wonderful Seamaster there...

Once you decided which direction, you'll find the way.

Good luck with your plans! :thumbsup:

4. WatchCor Dec 4, 2019

What a wonderful wonderful first proper watch. Dreams do come true, keep working on yourself, enjoy life , study and learn and one day your dream will come true..Welcome to ΩF

5. Lotus_Eater8815 Dec 5, 2019

The sales forum here is generally a safe hunting ground, esp for pieces coming from established members. Be prepared though for the heartbreak of finding your dream piece, not being able to afford it yet, then seeing that SOLD tag. But then be prepared for the joy of seeing your dream piece appear again when you’re ready. Its a roller coaster ;) cheers! And welcome to the forums!

32B0DA28-A1B6-42C7-A9E9-2B401B1DFB8E.png
    OMEGuy likes this.