Heuer Hands replacement

Dear Forum,
I am looking into purchasing a vintage Heuer Carrera made for the Belgian Airforce. The hands on this watch are not that nice with flaking lumen, and I am thinking of searching some better ones. On the website Onthedash.com it says the hands are "bund" style hands, and they look completely the same as Heuer Bund hands. However, the caliber is different, a Valjoux 7733 and the Bund is Valjoux 230. I assume the hand mounting hole sizes are not the same, but I am not sure and not knowledgable in watchmaking. I guess my question is;
Would the Heuer Bund hands fit on the Heuer Carrera 30 'Belgian Airforce'?
Thanks in advance.
Jan

Would it not be easier to relume the original hands? I know re-luming impacts originality but so does swapping the hands for a new set

Yes I guess that's true, I might look into that. My thought was if I can find a nos hand set somewhere it keeps the originality more or less intact.

It’s subjective and dependant on personal preference but I’d always prefer to retain the original hands and relume/repaint if required, rather than swapping them out, even for nos ones.

Just have them relumed

I would relume. I had a vintage Heuer that had the wrong hands and I sent it to Tag and they replaced them with the proper hands although the new ones had luminova, not tritium.

Have them relumed. I have both watches - the hand sizes are not the same - 1mm longer on the Bund and slightly wider. The usual lume colour on the Bund won’t look great either in my view IMG_4964.jpeg

Have them relumed. I have both watches - the hand sizes are not the same - 1mm longer on the Bund and slightly wider. The usual lume colour on the Bund won’t look great either in my view IMG_4964.jpeg
Anyone you can recommend for the relume? I've been looking at doing this for a PAM I have.