Help with a bundle of vintage Seamaster inserts

Hey guys

I’ve recently bought a little bundle of inserts.

I don’t really need all of them and want to sell these therefore. I need a little help from you in determining the watches to which these belong and maybe a little help with the pricing. If any other or more detailed pictures are needed please let me know.

1. (Top left): Omega Ploprof B1
2. (Top right): Omega Speedmaster 125
3. (Bottom left): Omega Seamaster (y. 67-69)
4. (Bottom right): Omega Seamaster 120

IMG_4326.jpeg IMG_4331.jpeg IMG_4327.jpeg IMG_4328.jpeg IMG_4329.jpeg IMG_4330.jpeg

Kind regards
Oli
Edited:

Ok, I will give it a try, maybe you guys can tell me if Iam totally out of range or not :)

1. Seamaster Ploprof : 600€
2. Speedmaster 125: ??? (I cannot find any comparable auction)
3. Seamaster 300: 1000€
4. Seamaster 120: 500€
Edited:

Why are you changing the numbering of the bezels in different posts. That makes it hard to follow your thread.

All garbage, I’ll send you a self addressed, stamped envelope to dispose of them.

Like 3
All garbage, I’ll send you a self addressed, stamped envelope to dispose of them.
If he sends them, I’ll pay double the cost of shipping and split them with ya

Like 1
I’m not being funny but if you are trying to make a buck don’t expect people to help for gratis. Such things a have sold before, do your own homework. EBay is surely your friend. A lazy half arsed sales post looks exactly like that. And it’s in the wrong place.

Like 3
Just check your pm's and you know what they are worth!

Like 1
I’m not being funny but if you are trying to make a buck don’t expect people to help for gratis. Such things a have sold before, do your own homework. EBay is surely your friend. A lazy half arsed sales post looks exactly like that. And it’s in the wrong place.

Why so offending? Here are several threads in which people asking about the value of sth they have bought, gonna buy or want to sell. If you have a problem which such threads just stay out of it. Nobody want to read your unsolicited opinion.

An in addition I’ve not only asked about the worth of the inserts only but also to which watches they belong.

Why so offending? Here are several threads in which people asking about the value of sth they have bought, gonna buy or want to sell. If you have a problem which such threads just stay out of it. Nobody want to read your unsolicited opinion.

An in addition I’ve not only asked about the worth of the inserts only but also to which watches they belong.

well, to be fair, I was into reading his unsolicited opinion.... as I agree with it.
he has a point. research should be done first, then asking about what you couldn't find yourself.
you asked what they belong to, but clearly already know what they fit as you've described them by name on the OP.

here's my $0.02 (since you asked)...
in my extensive (13 min on google) research, I am seeing these SELL (SOLD< NOT SELLING FOR) for the ballpark between 82 and 1200 each with the Ploprof going for between 120-1250, selling in the last year. some for more.
I've not sold or bought any of these specifically, (with the exception of a ploprof bezel, which I sold a couple years ago, it took 11 months and I got half of what I expected out of it.)
there are a few for sale at the numbers you have above just sitting for sale for months upon months.
yours aren't very rare, a couple have damage and the market will only bear what people will pay.

anyways, thanks for listening to my unsolicited (albeit solicited) advice.
"GLWS"
Edited: