Help needed to complete research.

Both watches back - cleaned and serviced with no issues.
30T2 waiting for a strap to arrive, Seamaster worn this past week. I tried to get a photo showing the Blue hands on this, could anyone cast an eye on the dial to asses it's originality? The very small Arabic numerals? Also anyone else have this model that could shed more light on this? I have seen similar on this forum and have spent hours reading and thoroughly enjoyed the resources provided here; many thanks to all.

could anyone cast an eye on the dial to asses it's originality? The very small Arabic numerals? Also anyone else have this model that could shed more light on this? I have seen similar on this forum and have spent hours reading and thoroughly enjoyed the resources provided here; many thanks to all.

Case looks like CK 2243 assuming the diameter is 32.5 mm. Early 1940s. Will probably have a serial number on the case back instead of the reference number. Possibly a re-dial because the hour numerals are different sizes (compare the 7 to the 4, 5, 8, and 9). Omega font/logo look correct. I've now seen a number of these early 1940s dials with Omega font/logo that look correct and numerals that look like that. I doubt they are all re-dials....

And the Seamaster with strap. Every day wear watch.20181201_181043.jpg
Edited:

Case looks like CK 2243 assuming the diameter is 32.5 mm. Early 1940s. Will probably have a serial number on the case back instead of the reference number. Possibly a re-dial because the hour numerals are different sizes (compare the 7 to the 4, 5, 8, and 9). Omega font/logo look correct. I've now seen a number of these early 1940s dials with Omega font/logo that look correct and numerals that look like that. I doubt they are all re-dials....

Thanks for your input. Dial showing signs of age, those areas are where I was looking too. Yes, 32mm case no.9834239 1943? - movement no. 11127130 1947?
If it was redialed must have not been recent, as far as I'm aware both haven't seen daylight since 1977. Great to have them used again.

Your 30T2 dial has a similar chapter ring as mine, which has a 10M serial number. Are you sure that the case is 32mm? The movement itself is 30mm, and the border around the movement looks significantly more than 1mm.

In any case, my feeling is that your dial is original, or at the most possibly there is a minor touch-up here and there. It just looks too good overall. In general, when you are trying to get opinions on a dial, it is best to move the hands to that they are not obscuring important printing.

IMG_1364 (1).jpg

Your 30T2 dial has a similar chapter ring as mine, which has a 10M serial number. Are you sure that the case is 32mm? The movement itself is 30mm, and the border around the movement looks significantly more than 1mm.

In any case, my feeling is that your dial is original, or at the most possibly there is a minor touch-up here and there. It just looks too good overall. In general, when you

are trying to get opinions on a dial, it is best to move the hands to that they are not obscuring important printing.

IMG_1364 (1).jpg

Hi Dan S. Camera not great and was trying to post the one I managed to catch the Blue hue of the hands. I read the photo guidelines and boy it is difficult to photo watches. Hats off the the guys that manage it. Position of the hands is firmly down to me! Thanks for your input and picture. 32.5mm maybe, no vernier just as rule.

There are a number of case references with 32.5 mm diameter and 30 mm caliber. One example is ref. MI 2220.

There are a number of case references with 32.5 mm diameter and 30 mm caliber. One example is ref. MI 2220.

I didn’t say they didn’t exist.

And finally on the wrist. Both being worn and appreciated.
Thanks to all who helped to get me to this point.

This is my 30T1 with an original, untouched bulls-eye dial if it’s of any help. All original other than the strap!4F4B015A-6ED3-4BB1-AAB2-6BB96557509C.jpeg