Help missing hour Marker

Hi new to site , I have a 1952 Omega Seamaster ca. 354 I believe. I dropped watch and It broke and 7 hour marker broke free. Watchmaker lost the hour marker so repair was free. No im stuck trying to find replacement marker. Any help would be greatly appreciated image.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

At first glance, I have the impression this is a redial. If this is the case, unless the watch has a particular sentimental value, it could be sensible to find an original example rather than going through the hassle of replacing the marker. Others with more experience will surely chime in!

If you email me. Maybe I can help as I have some steel ones

Need end to end length, base width and post hole spacing

[email protected]

DON

Hi new to site , I have a 1952 Omega Seamaster ca. 354 I believe. I dropped watch and It broke and 7 hour marker broke free. Watchmaker lost the hour marker so repair was free. No im stuck trying to find replacement marker. Any help would be greatly appreciated image.jpg
Rendo thanks very much Tim at OmegaAddict was awesome shipping me 2 at no charge. He made a lifelong customer out of me and I will tell everyone else to check him out [email protected].
Thanks very much. And to all others thanks as well. I love these older Seamasters with the big lugs. And sadly it is a redial.

How do you lose an hour marker. 🥹