Help Me: New Strap/Band For Seamaster

Alright. I bought this current one off of Amazon as a trial…and it’s been on the watch going on 3 years.
I want to switch it up, but would like some suggestions.
I wouldn’t mind something a little out of the ordinary.
I wouldn’t mind dressing it down, so to speak. As in, something more casual.
So not sure if I want to stick with leather necessarily.
what does OF think?

IMG_8936.jpeg

I’m currently enjoying tan coloured leather straps. Personally, I’m not particularly keen on croc pattern but prefer calf or pigskin

(Some of my current first team squad)

IMG_0122.jpeg
Edited:

If you want to go for some color : IMO green looks good with gold as well as a light blue.
Otherwise you can stay in the classic brown/black color nothing bad with classic (for fun : https://omegaforums.net/threads/a-pretentious-snobby-old-fashioned-guide-to-choosing-a-strap.154166/)

You can play with texture too. I would personally stick to leather with tone on tone stitching but that's just me 😀

Torrestraps is really a great option for those seamasters. But I'm biased now as I've become a kind of aficionados and he's in Italy which is maybe not that practical for you.

If you want to go for some color : IMO green looks good with gold as well as light blue.

And, if it helps, one of mine was on an old green strap a couple of days ago.

IMG_0104.jpeg

While marked Seamaster. More of a dress watch than sport

light tan or brown. Leather or ostrich as mentioned

Matching stitching. No white

Here’s a midnight blue leather from Torre I chose for similar watch. Also look at chocolate pigskin looks great w gold on last picture
IMG_5197.jpeg IMG_5196.jpeg IMG_5192.jpeg IMG_5201.jpeg