Help: International Shipping Answer Needed (ASAP)

I have to have a FedEx package dropped off today and the recipient gave me somewhat confusing instructions on documentation -- and of course when I reached out to them for clarification they didn't reply.

So here goes...

This is for the return & repair of my broken Nivada Grenchen CASD. Yes, finally it's going to happen (if I can get the thing to FedEx today and sift through their confusing email and ship this correctly).

I was sent an email from them with an attached .pdf receipt of my initial order/purchase.
In that same email I was told "Print three copies of the commercial invoice" and then "include the three commercial invoices on the front of the package along with the FedEx shipping label we sent you a link for."
When I go to the link for the FedEx shipping label, to print it out, I get a "pro forma invoice" in triplicate as part of the download that shows my CASD along with a declared repair value of far less money than I paid for the watch -- and of course -- that is shown on my purchase receipt.
So would anyone here know... are they wanting the three copies of the receipt invoice .pdf that was attached in their email to me or the pro forma invoices that are part of the FedEx link I was sent or both the pro forma invoices -and- the purchase invoice attached to the front of the shipping package?

Absolutely nothing about this repair has been easy or efficient to date... and this just further reinforces that.

My advice….Go to your local Fed Ex office … they can help you sort this. I think the invoices go in the label pouch.

Like 2
My advice….Go to your local Fed Ex office … they can help you sort this. I think the invoices go in the label pouch.

Got it sorted with all thanks going to @Scarecrow Boat via PM.

Like 3
Quoted member SC1
Got it sorted with all thanks going to @Scarecrow Boat via PM.
So what was the trick, in case someone in the future runs in to the same issue and uses the search function?

Like 4
Pro Forma invoices in triplicate + shipping labels in triplicate go into clear pouch affixed to outside of the box... customer invoice and any other documents go inside the box.

So what was the trick, in case someone in the future runs in to the same issue and uses the search function?
Yeah, you can’t just lay out a complicated scenario fraught with potential pitfalls with risk of life, limb and watch- then be like “yeah, I’m good”!

Like 2
Yeah, you can’t just lay out a complicated scenario fraught with potential pitfalls with risk of life, limb and watch- then be like “yeah, I’m good”!

Agreed, and detailed above, sorry... still coming down off the sublime high of almost getting crushed by two different cars while walking to & fro the local FedEx store.
Ped Walk, glowing white for me, 22 seconds still on the sign yet endless cars turning right on red as I walk across an eight lane thoroughfare... the last two cars almost hit me - and - then blasted their horns at me while flipping me the bird.
America and Cars.

Like 2
Quoted member SC1
Pro Forma invoices in triplicate + shipping labels in triplicate go into clear pouch affixed to outside of the box... customer invoice and any other documents go inside the box.
Got it! Assuming all the documentation is to show Customs that 1.) you purchased the watch before (and you paid your customs bit already), and 2.) that the international shipping is simply for repair and return, so you don't get dinged at Customs a second time thinking this is a new purchase.

Makes sense!

Like 2
Got it! Assuming all the documentation is to show Customs that 1.) you purchased the watch before (and you paid your customs bit already), and 2.) that the international shipping is simply for repair and return, so you don't get dinged at Customs a second time thinking this is a new purchase.

Makes sense!

Correct sir.

Quoted member SC1
Agreed, and detailed above, sorry... still coming down off the sublime high of almost getting crushed by two different cars while walking to & fro the local FedEx store.
Ped Walk, glowing white for me, 22 seconds still on the sign yet endless cars turning right on red as I walk across an eight lane thoroughfare... the last two cars almost hit me - and - then blasted their horns at me while flipping me the bird.
America and Cars.
Thread drift warning...They are actually seriously looking at 'no turn on red' at all intersections in DC because of this very problem. On the other hand, I recall how surprised I was by the driver reactions in San Fran when I approached the crosswalk...they practically slammed the brake pedal though the floorboard the moment a foot was set in the crosswalk...apparently a very hefty fine can and will be given if witnessed by the authorities, if a driver proceeds when someone is even on their first step in the crosswalk.

Like 1
Thread drift warning...They are actually seriously looking at 'no turn on red' at all intersections in DC because of this very problem. On the other hand, I recall how surprised I was by the driver reactions in San Fran when I approached the crosswalk...they practically slammed the brake pedal though the floorboard the moment a foot was set in the crosswalk...apparently a very hefty fine can and will be given if witnessed by the authorities, if a driver proceeds when someone is even on their first step in the crosswalk.

If that were the case here motorists would be broke as fuck.
This area is 100% "Motorists are God".

Like 1
Sorry, I have a bit of a head cold and failed to come up with a word to describe the clear thing that holds the papers to the outside of the box. I almost described it as a plastic bag that holds the documentation. It was easier to embarrass myself only to @SC1 in private message vs the whole forum lol! :oops: :)

Like 3
Sorry, I have a bit of a head cold and failed to come up with a word to describe the clear thing that holds the papers to the outside of the box. I almost described it as a plastic bag that holds the documentation. It was easier to embarrass myself only to @SC1 in private message vs the whole forum lol! :oops: :)

For whatever it's worth... the fella at FedEx called it, "Document Sleeve".
Plastic Bag works too!

Like 2
Quoted member SC1
the last two cars almost hit me - and - then blasted their horns at me while flipping me the bird.

I was in a hurry.

Like 2
@Scarecrow Boat ... another example (hopefully illustrating that you shouldn't feel bad over not using the correct terminology):

My RN wife says, "Testicles" and "Scrotum" whereas I say "Honey, I racked my balls on the top tube of my bike earlier today and they are screaming."

In the end, it's all the same.

That poor top tube…

Like 1
I was in a hurry.

I know somewhere deep inside your soul you actually like me.
I can sense it. I feel it. It's in the air.

Like 1
Quoted member SC1
I know somewhere deep inside your soul you actually like me.
I can sense it. I feel it. It's in the air.
Are you sure that's not just the lingering effects of racking your balls on the top tube of your bike?

Like 2