Help identifying this vintage 1960s Geneve, possibly Seamaster

I inherited this watch, wore it for years, and somehow lost it a few months ago. I'm trying to replace it but am having a hard time finding the exact model. It was purchased in Spain sometime around 1965-1968.

The blurry picture is the best one I have of the actual watch. The clear picture is the closest watch I've been able to find. Nearly identical dial, but the lugs aren't curved like on the original. Also the hands are straight whereas they were more angled on the original. Any help identifying it would be greatly appreciated!
Omega watch closeup.jpg other omega.jpg
Edited:

Was Seamaster or Geneve (or neither) written on the dial? Also, was it automatic or manual winding? Any information will help.

Was Seamaster or Geneve (or neither) written on the dial? Also, was it automatic or manual winding? Any information will help.

It just said Omega on top and Geneve on the bottom. I'm not sure whether it was even a Seamaster, but definitely a Geneve

It just said Omega on top and Geneve on the bottom. I'm not sure whether it was even a Seamaster, but definitely a Geneve

And it was automatic, but didn't say automatic on the dial

And it was automatic, but didn't say automatic on the dial

That's pretty unusual. Are you sure?

That's pretty unusual. Are you sure?

Hmmm, now that you ask, maybe not. It was definitely self-winding with movement. I didn't think it said automatic on the dial, but I certainly could be wrong.

Forgive my ignorance, what's a pie pan dial?

A certain shape of dial that has 12 edges around it’s inner section, on which the indices are positioned. Here’s two examples:

26C29275-9BE6-4B97-B45A-2480B9FE6F13.jpeg F690D9C2-5325-45F5-8EA4-5B2440BF8604.jpeg

These aren’t found on Genèves, though. Also, since you mention the hands were curved, it’s was likely a domed dial, not one of the more pronounced 12-sided “pie pan” dials. The term is being used slightly over-ambitiously by some people to describe anything that comes close to the style of the originals.

A certain shape of dial that has 12 edges around it’s inner section, on which the indices are positioned. Here’s two examples:

26C29275-9BE6-4B97-B45A-2480B9FE6F13.jpeg F690D9C2-5325-45F5-8EA4-5B2440BF8604.jpeg

These aren’t found on Genèves, though. Also, since you mention the hands were curved, it’s was likely a domed dial, not one of the more pronounced 12-sided “pie pan” dials. The term is being used slightly over-ambitiously by some people to describe anything that comes close to the style of the originals.

Ahh, gotcha. Mine was definitely NOT a pie pan dial.