Help identifying a vintage Omega bracelet

Hello folks. First time poster here, and was hoping to get some help identifying an Omega bracelet. I’ve been trying to help my Dad sort out a bunch of watch bands he’s had in his collection for ages, and this included two Omega steel bands. One we’ve identified as a 1069, with end links 524, marked 4-70. The other is pictured in the attached photos, and is stainless steel with flat links. It marked with No. 12, and “9-9” where the date would ordinarily go, and is probably is from a similar era as the 1069/524. No end links were found with this band. It might have been a spare for the Seamaster or for a separate Speedmaster, or maybe even for something else - my Dad really has no recollection.

The widest link is about 19 mm, and the last interlink is about 10 mm wide. These measurements are close to, but not exactly (the widest link seems wider), the 1175 listed in this excellent post:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/fro...ge-seamaster-and-speedmaster-bracelets.45883/

In addition, the engraving on the clasp is similar to the 1175 from 2-71 in that post, but not exact - it is upside down, and does not have the bracelet number marked. The measurement also are similar to the 1506, but that has an entirely different clasp.

Any help identifying this bracelet is appreciated!

check out some 1175 bracelets online and see if they match.

check out some 1175 bracelets online and see if they match.
I've looked at a number of vintage 1175s online, and they look similar, but either have "1175" engraved, or the "Omega" is upside down from the one we have. Maybe this is not a big deal difference - I am not sure if there was a lot of variation in the engraving during that era.

There are definitely 1175 bracelets that just say No. 12 on the clasp. I've had them. You need to go by dimensions and the shape of the links.

Do you have any endlinks for that bracelet?

Alas, no end links. End links would probably have helped a lot to sort it out. My dream is to find the right end links and attach it to a 145.022 that has a leather strap.

Alas, no end links. End links would probably have helped a lot to sort it out. My dream is to find the right end links and attach it to a 145.022 that has a leather strap.

I don't know about the 1175, but many bracelets were used with different endlinks (even different sizes) for different watches. I had #47 endlinks with an No.12 1175 on a 145.022-69. But the standard bracelet chart suggests that #640 endlinks would work also.

I’ve just bought two 1175 bracelets. I’ve recently seen on a thread here that 640 endlinks are available to purchase direct from your Omega Boutique. Not vintage but a very reasonably priced option.

I will not open new thread and ask here, hope #KurtO is ok with this.

I got one nice omega lot on local market with few boxes, bracelets... One of bracelets is 1098 (I am 90% sure) endlinks are 526 (that are used on 1098). Looks like claps had some issues in past so somebody removed Omegas and put something else.

OAg9iPa.jpeg

lTKFGSd.jpeg

what you think? can I be sure that this is 1098 with some else claps.

thank you

what you think? can I be sure that this is 1098 with some else claps.

Do you mean "links"?

Do you mean "links"?

No, clasp. inner folding part of it, where u need to have omega and 1098ref....it is just stainless steal and titanium. I just think that part if clasp is changed and all rest is 1098.

or? I am wrong? Thank you!

The hidden part of the bracelet could tell whether it's a 1175 or a look-alike Constellation bracelet that's unmarked because it's not exactly a 1175 but basically very similar, afaik Constellation bracelet extra links are pinned while 1125/1175's are screwed

No, clasp. inner folding part of it, where u need to have omega and 1098ref....it is just stainless steal and titanium. I just think that part if clasp is changed and all rest is 1098.

or? I am wrong? Thank you!

Oh, the blade of the clasp. I don't know, the photos really aren't clear enough.

Oh, the blade of the clasp. I don't know, the photos really aren't clear enough.

eF7UlYf.jpeg

this cant be Omega right? but for rest of bracelet I would say it is 1098 for sure.
thank you!