Help…bought a new but malfunction Moonwatch

Yes, have been fully winding it each morning but no more than that. When chrono malfunctions it jumps about half a second the just sticks, but causes watch to stop too (ie not just the chrono)

It's normal that if the chronograph stops, that it will stop the watch. It's not normal that the chronograph stops though, at least on a new watch...

I can't remember any other new 321 Ed Whites having issues, they have been very reliable. It seems like you just got a bum one right off the bat. Return it and try again, you will have better luck next time. It's a watch worth owning and enjoying.

Yeah, I sent it back today and ended up picking up the new bracelet Speedy Sapphire Sandwich. Not quite a 321 but still makes me smile when I look at it. The biggest turn off for the 321 was the OB telling me, it would take 8-12 months to get the one I had repaired. By comparison, the Speedy Pro would take 4 weeks or less and done locally.

Yeah, I sent it back today and ended up picking up the new bracelet Speedy Sapphire Sandwich. Not quite a 321 but still makes me smile when I look at it. The biggest turn off for the 321 was the OB telling me, it would take 8-12 months to get the one I had repaired. By comparison, the Speedy Pro would take 4 weeks or less and done locally.
As someone else mentioned, I don't think a warranty repair on a new 321 movement would take 8-12 months, the OB was just covering himself and to uphold the myth that only a handful of Omega staff are qualified and able to troubleshoot and fix what is probably a simple issue. Anyway, congrats on the new 3861.

8 - 12 months for servicing a 321, would turn away many prospective customers from buying the watch. Myself included. Assuming that is not in the corporate sales training on benefits & features of the 321 Speedmaster, it's a daft sales tactic by that OB rep to go off-script and fabricate that long service wait time in a perverse attempt at making the watch more desirable in the eye of a prospective customer.

ALS with its few hundred staff, includes the option of laser-welding precious metal back into the case when clients opt for case refurbishment as part of the service. And still return the watch in a few weeks or a couple months.

I would also like to start a youtube channel. I recently bought a loaf of bread at the bakery and it didn't live up to expectations either. Now I want to publicly destroy that baker.

If in France, it's more effective to just email both the Ministère de l'agriculture, de l'agroalimentaire et de la forêt, and Dominique Anract's administration at Confédération Nationale de la Boulangerie-Pâtisserie Française. They'll send out inspectors. Life is way too short for bad bread, or 8-12 month service times on one's watch.

To the OP - I hope your local OB, or regional Omega or Swatch after-sales customer service department has been in contact. As many of our fellow forum members have suggested, do make contact if you haven't already, and inquire on goodies or experiences (like invites to exhibitions, new product launches, or evening hors d'oeuvres & cocktail celebrations, etc) which can help compensate for the time you've lost with your brand new watch.

Having had a handful of Omegas since first purchasing a 2254 back in 2006 (back when all Omegas were commonly discounted 30% for steel and 40% for gold at neighborhood ADs across the US) - I can add a testimonial that the 3861 Speedmaster is a joy to wear. Its thinness, comfortable caseback (no more sharp and protruding hippocampus ring), svelt bracelet, and movement are all worthwhile upgrades over the 1861's that you find more commonly available pre-owned.

I've had some issues with my own 3861 since purchasing it back in 2021, like the clasp buttons seizing up during a transatlantic flight and me not being able to take the watch off until I returned home from the trip. That clasp failure had never happened to me on any of a dozen watches I've owned. But since we're the early adopters to the 3861, like purchasers of 1st model-year cars, we do have to accept the trade off of being the field-testers. I wish the OP many years, maybe decades, of enjoyment with his Speedmaster once it has returned from service. Years from now, if you still own it, you can take pride in the fact that you helped Omega watchmakers with their continuous product improvement cycles through having sent in your model for them to examine and learn from, as they continue to hammer out manufacturing faults year over year.

It is a fine balance.

You want to advocate for yourself, but you also don't want to be a god damn Karen about it. Legal threats should be the last thing you try.
Some people really believe the adage "the customer is god" literally.

Work something out with the AD. Ultimately they want to make more money from you, and want your return visits.