Greetings from Virginia

After over a decade of watch collecting, and little attention being paid to Omega, I decided to move on the Bond 60th Seamaster and could not be more pleased. Now my interest in Omega has been piqued. I have a new Trilogy Railmaster due to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully this is the beginning of a very large rabbit hole.

Happy to be here.

OB.jpg

Like 4
Welcome aboard! Whereabouts in the Old Dominion? (You can keep it general - we don't usually specify our exact locations here.) I spent some of my most important years there, although I'm in Michigan now.

Beautiful watch, BTW!

Welcome aboard! Whereabouts in the Old Dominion?
The OP joined the forum 8 years ago and only just posted this introduction. You might be waiting another 8 years to get a reply :D

The OP joined the forum 8 years ago and only just posted this introduction. You might be waiting another 8 years to get a reply :D
Good thing I'm patient. 😂

Hey, Virginia....Happy we are increasing the number of our female members.::rimshot::

Good thing I'm patient. 😂
Your patience has paid off! I reside in Prince William County. I did join this forum some time ago, but my membership was dormant for some time, as I was exploring other brands, but here I am now.