Get vintage Seamaster waterproof - no case tube?

First of all, hello to all watch enthusiasts! I am glad to have found this forum. I love the hobby and am constantly learning something new. The high quality watches and tools are a lot of fun.

Now to my questions. I received the vintage Omega Seamaster (Case 135.011) pictured below as a present for a milestone birthday and would now like to refurbish it.
I don't know much about Omegas. Does everything seem to be original and model-specific for the experienced ones?

The main aim of the refurbishment is to restore some of the watch's original water resistance.
I noticed something on the crown. The case doesn't have a case tube. I can't find a seal on the crown either. The crown only has a small collar (made of metal) that presses into the crown when it is pushed into the wearing position.
Is there a tube missing from the case?

If a tube + new crown and winding stem are necessary for the revision, where can I obtain these (I am from Germany) and does anyone know the appropriate part numbers?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi,

tube is required for sure.

Al Archer, one of our resident watchmakers will chime in soon and provide the parts numbers needed.

Like 1
The case tube appears to be there….stuck inside the crown. If such is a fact, then it appears as though the tube had loosened in the case, and came away when the crown and stem were removed.

Current crown is a dust proof design used on older watch without tubes. Collar has a spring inside.

As it's a Seamaster. Case would need a post and proper replacement crown. Also need a new stem for new crown

Like 1
@mac_omega
I thought so. Never came across a watch without a tube and claming any type of waterproofness.

@Canuck
I also see a thin collar around the opening. But just checked again and it does not seem that this is part of a broken or pushed in tube.
Just took out the movement. Nothing extending inside the case from anykind of tube. See the attached Images.

Just out of interest. How would a crown like this work against water? I found a thread (https://omegaforums.net/threads/vintage-crown-stem-case-tube-size-list.123385/) on vintage omega crowns. Seems to be called "patent crown". Is there a additional gasket in or on the tube?

@DON
Thank you, that makes sense. So the watch is not original, at least as far as the crown is concerned. Too bad.
If I can get hold of the necessary parts, I will hopefully be able to restore it to its original condition.

No, this has a case tube - part number you need is 090ST1311.

Like 2
@Archer
Great, thanks for the part number.
Just found it on cousinsuk and also a "generic" winding stem for the 600 series.
After recieving the tube I'll check for a appropriate crown. Would the Omega Crown Steel 069ST42529 be the right one?

@Archer
Great, thanks for the part number.
Just found it on cousinsuk and also a "generic" winding stem for the 600 series.
After recieving the tube I'll check for a appropriate crown. Would the Omega Crown Steel 069ST42529 be the right one?

069ST42056

Like 1
Thanks to you guys I just fittet the newly arrived case tube
Still waiting on the crown to arrive. Sadly wasn't able to get my hands on the from Archer mentioned Crown, but hopefully something very close to it. 069ST42061

Cheers.