Genuine or replica

Guys hello again. I cant find the same watch nowhere in chrono24 or ebay. Is that genuine by first look? And if it is how much should i pay..?? He asks 500 euro

Hard to tell. Probably real, possibly a refinished dial. Better pictures would help.

Cant find similar seamaster with gold logo on back case, which has NO date but has together the Brand name Omega with Automatic and seperate (down) Seamaster cosmic. When i find it the watch has also a Date.

You can't find that watch on the net ? Why would it be on the Internet? Only if someone put it there? What does it tell you about your search ? All lost ? A Fake ? Rare? Never seen before Original? Tell us.

I have seen 250 seamaster cosmic watch pre owned and I cant find a similar. That is why I ask from your experience if you have seen a similar because is an individual seller not a shop. The seamaster with NO date as i described has not habe the word AUTOMATIC under Onega brand on the dial. And if has it has no gold sign on back case. I have to do 500km to check it. Maybe im missing something thats why I ask...

You can't find that watch on the net ? Why would it be on the Internet? Only if someone put it there? What does it tell you about your search ? All lost ? A Fake ? Rare? Never seen before Original? Tell us.
If he knew all of those answers, he probably wouldn’t have posted his questions on this forum.

That’s a horribly refinished dial. Not worth 500 anything.

That’s a horribly refinished dial. Not worth 500 anything.

Agree 100%.
Worth 500 slaps if you were to buy it :whipped:.