GADA watch 4 choices

Between the 4 you listed, if your comfortable with manual winding then I would get the speedmaster, its a classic and will never age. Otherwise I would get the AT as it has the date function you want.

Down the line I would either get a breitling or a rolex GMT (explorer) if you want something for your son.
I would agree with a Rolex GMT if the Pilot son is eventually going to get it-it’s the classic “Pan-Am” watch, but a bit more money than the watches we are talking about here and far less discrete (very recognizable as a Rolex). But the GMT is another for which you don’t have to wait on a list as there are many on the used market and the ones from the 00’s pre-bloated case are nice values right now.

I can't believe this is on page 4. Have we become Watchuseek? What's next, a "does this make my wrist look small" thread? 😲

I can't believe this is on page 4. Have we become Watchuseek? What's next, a "does this make my wrist look small" thread? 😲
Everyone loves shopping with someone else’s money. 😀

New air king now that it has lacquer black dial is a watch I find attractive; the older matt dial was not interesting to me. The new AT lacquer is beautiful too. Rolex bracelet wins, light play of the indices of the AT wins, and bracelet is very nice aside from the terrible aesthetics of the clasp micro adjust. It's mysterious to me how thoroughly they half assed that given how well they did the rest of the design.

Standard speedmaster is boring looking, not waterproof, not automatic. Not good first watch in my opinion.

For pilot watch aesthetic, check out brietling aerospace including latest orbiter