For the Hi-Fi enthusiasts among us...

Posts
4,841
Likes
9,382
Wow, I'm a bit jealous. I am running a MC1700 with a TD-145 sporting a TP-16 tonearm. If you were closer I'd probably be giving you some of my money.
where are you located ???

hahahahah
 
Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
Wow @Bill Sohne ... that is some vintage candy store! Good luck with the sales.
 
Posts
2,608
Likes
7,262
Finally got all the bits and pieces and time.
Now playing Ella.......
 
Posts
16
Likes
44
A couple of more goodies that I am using in my system now.....along with the FI-X 2a3
 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
If I didn't know better, I'd think that's a leather mat on the table.

Any of you use a Decca cartridge, ever? I had a C4E for a while until I crashed it. Had it rebuilt, and crashed it again. Pretty much gave up after that. Used a Sony VC-8E for a while because it sounded most like the Decca.
 
Posts
2,608
Likes
7,262
If I didn't know better, I'd think that's a leather mat on the table.
It is, but is is the dust cover 😁😉
 
Posts
30,172
Likes
77,911
x1178794-99db1763aa881d9f2edfdc8109bfaf9f.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Tdwn5ghjJH.webp

Many parallels to watches...
 
Posts
2,608
Likes
7,262
Wow. Diatones. 😀
Still have a pair in the basement for a never finished project.
Enjoy
 
Posts
2,012
Likes
3,408
HiFi was my first love watches followed


51008889521_21c6cbcc1b_z.jpg

I thought that was a fancy tweeter until I realised it was a metronome, and it was only on one speaker 😵‍💫
 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
I thought that was a fancy tweeter until I realised it was a metronome, and it was only on one speaker 😵‍💫
monophonic tweeter
 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
I don't recognize most of that equipment, if you want to list some of it?

I am envious of you who actually like classical music. Closest I get is Gershwin.