First Seamaster: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial

I love that watch. It would be on my list of eventual pickups had I not decided almost one year ago exactly to buy the Speedmaster 57 Broad Arrow coaxial. Which is basically the Speedmaster version of this Seamaster: essentially the same case, same bracelet, same hour and minute hands and basically the same color scheme. And I love that watch, it gets more wears than anything else from my small lineup including my Speedy Pro. As long as I own that watch, I couldn't justify this one as they are quite similar (but obviously different), but I'm sure I'd be just as happy had I chose this Seamaster originally instead.

An awesome chronological "pictorial" from Omega - great addition to my humble library Ω⚓⌚👍

46645298781_35a4eccfe7_c.jpg

46645298321_512553eeb0_c.jpg

Nekem is tetszik a Co-Axiális működési elméletű járat, ami Dr.George Daniels nevéhez fűződik.

Nekem is tetszik a Co-Axiális működési elméletű járat, ami Dr.George Daniels nevéhez fűződik.
Me too!

P.S. Score one for Google Translator! 😉

Fantastic review. I'm thinking about getting a used SM300 just like it. How would you compare this to a Speedmaster Professional? does it seem as thick on the wrist?

Fantastic review. I'm thinking about getting a used SM300 just like it. How would you compare this to a Speedmaster Professional? does it seem as thick on the wrist?
Thanks 😀 Yes, the SM300 is thicker because the automatic movement is thicker. It's actually only ~1mm thicker, but given that it's 1mm smaller in diameter as well, it presents a different perspective.

Having said that, it's not the best idea to judge a diver's watch based on a non-diver's watch... . Your best bet is to try one on; AFAIK, it's still in Omega's 2019 product line and thus you should be able to find one easily enough 👍

After trading PO Chronograph I looked at the blue version in my local AD.

I love the simplicity of the design and proportions however, I couldn’t justify a purchase as it’s too close to my SMP 300 (I like to have a bit more diversity in my collection).

I’m thinking this might be a good birth year watch for my son to inherit

Bello orologio e bello photo. Regards Fabrizio
Grazie x1000 👍

I've been on a Seiko-diver kick as of late so I have to honestly say that the SM300MC's hasn't seen my wrist in a while but I got it out yesterday and it still rocks the wrist 😎
I'm now thinking of picking up an Omega OEM NATO strap for it just to lower the bling factor a bit... 🤔 . I do really appreciate the quality of the bracelet though - the quick-adjust feature is simply awesome 🥰

48445181517_5c3b8a282c_c.jpg

The nato straps is beatifull for seamaster 300 and excellent quality. Today to wear the my speedmaster[QUOTE = "Travelller, post: 1298407, membro: 19287"] Grazie x1000 😜ollice su:

Sono stato su un calcio da sub Seiko di recente, quindi devo dire onestamente che gli SM300MC non vedono il mio polso da un po 'ma l'ho tirato fuori ieri e continua a scuotere il polso :freddo:
Ora sto pensando di prendere in mano una cinghia Omega OEM NATO solo per abbassare il fattore di bling un po '... : Unsure:. Tuttavia apprezzo molto la qualità del braccialetto: la funzione di regolazione rapida è semplicemente fantastica::amore::

48445181517_5c3b8a282c_c.jpg [/CITAZIONE]

Fantastic write up. Mine says hi. I prefer it to any other watch I own and that includes my Sea Dweller. It’s such a substantial feeling on the wrist. Sometimes I just stare at mine while at my desk at work.

Thanks so much for this detailed review. I'm saving up for a dive watch and I'm really starting to think this may be the one. This, or a Pelagos. Tough decide between the modern look of the Tudor and the heritage look or the Omega.

^Thanks, guys - your positive comments are a pleasure to read 👍

...Mine says hi. I prefer it to any other watch I own and that includes my Sea Dweller...
Looking good, sir 😉 I'll have to put it up there "along with" my 16600 but both represent what made the 60s and 70s the best decades for divers (design-wise, if not in functional terms). 😎

... I'm saving up for a dive watch and I'm really starting to think this may be the one. This, or a Pelagos. Tough decide between the modern look of the Tudor and the heritage look or the Omega.
Ah yes, that's the dilema. Go retro or go neo. I admire the Pelagos but as noted above, I'm a big fan of 60s & 70s divers in terms of design. When the bezel on the Pelagos is all lit up in blue tho... 😎 Tough call indeed... 🤔 All I can say is here's wishing you make the best decision for yourself and many years of enjoyment with "the one" 👍
p.s. Keep in mind that you could get one now and the other one later... 😁

Today's wristshot...
48584653157_98803fa4a7_c.jpg

^ All I can say is here's wishing you make the best decision for yourself and many years of enjoyment with "the one" 👍
p.s. Keep in mind that you could get one now and the other one later... 😁

I stopped by an AD today to see them side-by-side, and I think the Omega is my new savings goal for 2020. The Pelagos is a really fun design, but I own a BB41 and I think it might be nice to add an Omega to my collection. My photo is not as nice as yours:

IMG_20190820_125341.jpg
Edited: