FINALLY: Omega Flightmaster cal. 910 search accomplished

Posts
2
Likes
21
Dear all,
I just want to share my happiness after seven years search I found an example that suits my criteria and pockets.
Just received it from the far East and am loving it on my wrist.
Hope you like it too.
Enjoy the summer.

 
Posts
302
Likes
224
Seems like serviced by Omega with fresh service parts, but if it is a daily, good choice, enjoy!
 
Posts
2
Likes
21
Seems like serviced by Omega with fresh service parts, but if it is a daily, good choice, enjoy!

I confirm, refurbished by Omega in Sweden. Yes it's a daily from time to time. Thanks!
 
Posts
908
Likes
1,724
I really like the finish on the case - beautiful watch, wear it in good health!
 
Posts
78
Likes
292
I confirm, refurbished by Omega in Sweden. Yes it's a daily from time to time. Thanks!
Nice. Did they return the original parts that were replaced?
 
Posts
409
Likes
818
Dear all,
I just want to share my happiness after seven years search I found an example that suits my criteria and pockets.
Just received it from the far East and am loving it on my wrist.
Hope you like it too.
Enjoy the summer.

Congratulations