Forums Latest Members
  1. counterstk May 17, 2021

Hi !
    Which are your favorite fine watchmakers ? I'm looking for some inspiration and I see that lot of you have very unique pieces.
    Thank you in advance for your answers :)

2. Wlcutter May 17, 2021

I presume you mean brand? My dad's a watchmaker, as are several of my closest friends, but 'watchmaker' at the moment refers to folks who repair watches more than anything else. If you're talking brand: can you mention some of the watches you like? What inspires you? For me, it's Rexhepi and De Bethune are the independent/fine watchmakers I track most.

DeBethune_DB28_XPTIS3V2_soldat_550x545px_sRGB_siteInternet.png collection-rr-contemporain_metal_1-1-1.png

Flintlock and counterstk like this.
  3. Willy May 17, 2021

Yes, I think he was speaking about brands. For my part, I'm passionated about Urwerk's watches, especially about the UR-100. I fiund this brand so diferent
    [​IMG]

counterstk likes this.
  4. counterstk May 17, 2021

Thank you for your answer! For my part I can't mention One brand because my favorite watches are of diferent brands. I love the classic Pilot Type 20 Chronograph Ton Up, but Jacob & co excentricity too

5. counterstk May 17, 2021

Oooh it looks very nice ! I don't know this brand. Can you tell me more ?

6. Willy May 17, 2021

I don't know so much but I can tell you that this is a swiss horology brand and it's famous for its atomic wrist watch. If you want know more, you can check their website ;)