Fake Vintage Omega?

Hi everyone!
I‘m new here and interested to get a vintage Omega (probably Seamaster), but it is tricky. This one is one of the nicest looking Seamasters, but I can‘t find it anywhere on the internet. I got a feeling it’s a fake. I asked the owner for the reference number, she can‘t give it to without a professional opening it. Sounds like a lame excuse as well.
What do you say?
Can you recognize this model?
I would really appreciate it to hear your expertise opinions.

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge!

Perfectly genuine. These unishell type cases are not easy to open.
It’s also solid gold.

As others have noted, it's perfectly genuine and is in excellent condition.

And it also has a very nice linen dial!
Wow, you guys are incredible. I can‘t believe how quickly I got such useful information. Thank you for the link @PlainVanilla! Seems to be pretty rare to find a Seamaster Deville without the Deville written on the dial. Yes, condition is so good it spent most of thw time in a safe. What would you pay for it?

You are welcome. Seamaster de Ville watches with only 'Seamaster' on the dial aren't exactly a rarity.

With a 18k gold case AND a special dial, such a watch could fetch good money (in the $2000's or even more, I had a 3000€ offer for mine), but solid gold SMDV's usually sell for less than that on this forum (around $1000-$1500).

You are welcome. Seamaster de Ville watches with only 'Seamaster' on the dial aren't exactly a rarity.

With a 18k gold case AND a special dial, such a watch could fetch good money (in the $2000's or even more, I had a 3000€ offer for mine), but solid gold SMDV's usually sell for less than that on this forum (around $1000-$1500).
I understand. It‘s a 14k gold case according to the seller who wants €1800. I feel it should be less…not more than €1500.

I understand. It‘s a 14k gold case according to the seller who wants €1800. I feel it should be less…not more than €1500.

Yep, I think you can offer 1500€.

Offer 1200€.

Then meet him half way.
I tried, but the owner allegedly received a higher offer. Let‘s see. Thank you again to everyone for the advice and help. Amazing forum!

I tried, but the owner allegedly received a higher offer. Let‘s see. Thank you again to everyone for the advice and help. Amazing forum!

That's why I told you it could fetch a lot of money. Good luck anyway!

I tried, but the owner allegedly received a higher offer. Let‘s see.

If a seller won't accept a fair offer, you just have to move on. Plenty of SMDVs out there.

Its original, in great condition, special dial, solid gold, and you like it!!!
Not everything has to be a bargain, just me.

What a beautiful piece! And I agree with @SOG53, sometimes if you have a crush you should settle for a decent deal instead of a bargain!

@Dan S @SOG53 two different reactions and you're both right ;)
I defer to @Dan S on all watch things and his approach comes from years of experience which he generously shares daily with all of us. As I get older sometimes Im less patient and less willing to wait to find a better example of a watch I really like- thinking I can always sell it if something better comes along....