Forums Latest Members

SOLD FABULOUS & RARE TROPICAL HEUER AUTAVIA 73463 SILVER DIAL

1. bernarddevos Jan 11, 2020

Hi guys,

I am letting go my super rare Heuer Autavia 73463 with silver dial.
    The subdials have changed in that amazing milk chocolate brown, also called tropical effect.
    Not only is the manual 73463 with silver dial a rare watch, it's the only one I have seen with these brown subdials.

About the case I can be very short, it's super mint. I think my pictures show everything.
    Sunburst effect in the upper case is in perfect condition
    Case-back also mint. The crown has a dent. I don't know how that happened. In case this would be dealbreaker for you I can ask my watchmaker to put a NOS crown on the watch.

The dial is almost perfect as well. In some pictures you will see some stripes on the subdials. These are just a couple dust particles that were on the plexiglas when I took the pictures.
    Please notice how strong the orange accents still are. Most people that are familiar with Heuer will know it's impossible to capture the real fluo orange on camera. So you can be sure the orange is even stronger in real.
    Please also note the complete lack of lume on the indices. This is as it is supposed to be. The Autavia 1563 and 73463 with silver dials all came without lume off factory. I don't know the story on this but it's like that. I can show you plenty of other silver dial Autavia's without lume. You will also see some with lume. I believe these were lumed.
    Tropical subdials. No words for how amazing they look.

Tachymeter bezel is in mint condition. And most of you know how expensive these are since they also fit all the expensive 1163 references ( like 1163 Siffert ).

Watch was serviced by my watchmaker and comes with a 12 month guarantee.
    It's running perfect, chrono as well.

This is a very special & rare Heuer Autavia. I believe the manual Autavia's from the seventies are incredibly undervalued. This particular watch is also in a fantastic condition.
    It's also completely original.

Price: 5.500 euros ( fully insured shipping included )

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if not as described )
    ( I can provide most kind of straps, going from leather JPM to original tropic, original corfam etc.... )

Payment: Bank Transfer or PP ( +4% )

Best regards,
    Bernard
    fullsizeoutput_31ac.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31ab.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31ad.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31b2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31b3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31ba.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31b0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31bb.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31b4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31b5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31be.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31b7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31bf.jpeg fullsizeoutput_31b8.jpeg DSC_0438.JPG DSC_0448.JPG DSC_0449.JPG

2. DRjre086 Jan 11, 2020

Stunner. GLWS

3. mancio Jan 12, 2020

HOLY SHIT!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. mattonthewater Jan 12, 2020

Gorgeous, GLWS!

5. bernarddevos Jan 12, 2020

On hold pending funds now.
    Sorry to disappoint some people.

Yago, watchcollect, George.A and 5 others like this.