Forums Latest Members

SOLD Fabulous HEUER AUTAVIA 1163 PRE-VICEROY with papers ($4,400 USD)

1. gostang9 Feb 7, 2020

Offering one of the best Heuer Autavia 1163 "Pre-Viceroy" you will find on the market.
    Some of you will recognize this watch as I bought it last year on this forum. I prefer to own watches that I wear regularly, and this one is so nice I’ve only dared wear it 3 times and so I want to offer it to others to enjoy.

The watch comes with the original filled in Automatic Chronograph red booklet with matching serial number.
    A part of the last page has been cut out, I assume the first owner didn't want to have his address in the booklet when he sold the watch.

The watch also comes with an unworn replica black Corfam small holes (Abel Court).

Note: my pictures show a black/red custom strap from ABP Concepts – this is NOT INCLUDED in the sale.

About the watch.
    The watch is 100% original & in untouched condition (guaranteed by previous seller who has an excellent knowledge and reputation with Heuer models).

Meaning that all the parts are original, case has never been refurbished and the dial & hands have all the original tritium.
    The only thing that was done was a full movement service in October 2017 (according to the previous seller – I have no documentation). Even the plexi glass is the original, so not a NOS replacement.

Case is in a fantastic and untouched condition with just a few and very superficial scratches.
    You will see pictures from me, and also those from the original listing I bought it from. You just have to look at my pictures to see how good it is. Bear in mind that the watch looks better in real than in the XXL pics.
    Even the case-back still has the original finish. Two arrows on the lower right lug.

Dial and hands are perfect. All the original tritium is fully intact. Creamy color. Subdials super white.
    Lume color of hands and indices are matching 100%.
    All the lume dots at 3,6 and 9 present.
    Tachymeter bezel is absolutely perfect. And, I am repeating myself, a perfect Tachymeter bezel is worth a lot.

Model: Heuer Autavia 1163 "Pre-Viceroy"
    Serial: 242724
    Movement: Heuer cal. 11-i

Just for your info, this is not the Viceroy model. Just 1163 between the lugs. Cal.11-i movement instead of cal.12.
    So this watch is a lot more rare. You also get the filled in red guarantee booklet. Note that a part of the last page where the Dealer stamp was has been cut away.
    Other than that the booklet is in good condition and original of course. The fake booklets look different.

Price: $4,400 USD (included fully insured shipping and the red booklet)

No returns -- Please review the photos carefully and ask any questions. I'm happy to submit additional photos.

Payment: I prefer bank transfer but will accept PP if buyer prefers.
    Transfers are very easy with TransferWise: https://transferwise.com/invite/u/abramb2

I am a small-time collector, with an established history on Omega Forums but no previous sales. I have purchased quite a few watches and related accessories and you can find seller reviews that I’ve posted. I will treat you the same way I want to be treated.

Original sales listing: https://omegaforums.net/threads/fabulous-heuer-autavia-1163-pre-viceroy-with-papers-corfam.83730/

Thanks,
    Abram

My pictures (iphone - no filters and no edits):

Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-viceroy - book and strap.jpg
    Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-viceroy - caseback view - chrono pushers.jpg
    Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-viceroy - caseback view - crown.jpg
    Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-viceroy - dial view.jpg
    Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-viceroy - side view - chrono pushers.jpg
    Heuer Autavia 1163 pre-viceroy - side view - crown.jpg

***************************************************************************************

Pictures from previous seller (used with permission):

Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - caseback inner.jpg

Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - caseback.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - front 2.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - front 3.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - front 4.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - front.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - inner lug 1163.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - inner lug 242724.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - left crown.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - lug bottom left.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - movemnet 2.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - movemnet.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - right crown 2.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - right crown.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - service card 2.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - service card 3.jpg
    Heuer 1163 pre-Viceroy - service card.jpg

Edited Feb 13, 2020
  2. gostang9 Feb 13, 2020

Now $4400 USD.

3. gostang9 Feb 24, 2020

Sold. Thanks to all the interested parties and congrats to the buyer, I’m sure you’ll love it!

Thanks OF for the ability to pass on this watch.