Forums Latest Members

SOLD UNTOUCHED SURVIVOR HEUER AUTAVIA 1163 GMT, MARK3

1. bernarddevos May 21, 2020

Hi guys,
    I am offering a super nice Heuer Autavia 1163 GMT, Mark3.
    The watch is 100% original and untouched. I guarantee that.
    What does it mean? It means the case has never been polished, dial and hands have all the original tritium. So no relume. And the watch comes with all the original parts.
    It's not mint but in my opinion it's the kind of watch the real Heuer collector is looking for.

Case never polished. Upper case has the original sunburst brushing in an almost perfect condition.
    Both serial and reference number between the lugs remain super sharp.

Dial is absolutely stunning with the red stripes in minute register super strong.
    Indices have that typical 1163 GMT pepper mint color. Hands in excellent condition with the original lume in perfect condition. Picture nr. 6 was taken under UV light.

Bezel is the correct Mark3 GMT bezel with lume dot at 12 o'clock.
    The red and blue color are exceptionally strong.

Watch was serviced by my watchmaker in 2019. It's running absolutely perfect. Chrono as well.
    I give a 12 month guarantee on the movement.

Model: Heuer Autavia 1163 GMT, Mark3
    Movement: Heuer caliber 14
    Serial: 222875

If you are not familiar with this watch you can find a lot of info on OnTheDash.com. Please bear in mind that this is an 1163 GMT and not an 11630 GMT. That is not a small difference, also regarding to the value. Interesting to know is that this Mark3 is more rare than the Mark2 "red needles". It's not more valuable but less were produced. It's a stunning reference and it's pretty wanted. If you would have any question about it, please don't hesitate to ask. It's not a cheap watch but I believe it has a lot of potential. You are getting a rare and issue-free watch.

Price: head only: 9750 euro ( I will include a FedEx shipping )
    Optional: original corm small holes: +250 euros

Payment: Bank Transfer or PayPal ( +4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any issue )

Best regards,
    Bernard

fullsizeoutput_35bd.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35bb.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35c1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35bc.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35b6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35b9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35ba.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35be.jpeg fullsizeoutput_35bf.jpeg DSC_0412.JPG fullsizeoutput_35c0.jpeg

Cal_321, Seaborg and imagwai like this.
  2. bernarddevos May 22, 2020

Sold and going to a true Heuer lover.
    Thanks Tom and OF.