Forums Latest Members

SOLD HEUER AUTAVIA 73663 "SIFFERT DESIGN"

1. bernarddevos Oct 24, 2020

Hi guys,
    I am selling this very nice Heuer Autavia 73663 "Siffert colors".
    I have owned the watch for around 5 years and it's time to let it go now.

This is the manual version of the automatic 1163 Siffert.
    It's the one with the 3 subdials with Valjoux 7736 movement.
    Here more info on the watch: http://www.onthedash.com/chronograph/autavia-73663-siffert-colors/
    It's maybe a bit less wanted than the automatic 1163 Siffert but it's more rare and looking at the 3 manual references ( 73663, 73363 and 73463 ) the 73663 is without any doubt the most wanted.
    So a pretty rare watch.

Condition wise you will have a hard time finding a better one.
    It's super honest with an unpolished case, untouched hands and dial.
    It has the shallow Plexiglas ( different from the 1163 plexi ) and every single part is original.

Case as said is unpolished with of course some superficial scratches but still super sharp and with the sunburst effect in the upper case completely intact. A superb case.

Dial is really stunning with the subdials ( especially the left subdial ) starting the develop a very light tropical effect.
    The blue accents still very strong. Correct hands with black inserts.
    I included a picture under UV light that shows very well hands and dial were never relumed.
    Under magnifying glass you will see a couple very superficial tool marks. In real it's impossible to see but I prefer mentioning it.

Tachymeter bezel in mint condition. I cannot stress enough how important that is with Heuer Autavia watches.
    Don't forget that a mint Tachymeter bezel is worth a lot since it's the same bezel that Heuer used on their expensive 1163 references. So for example an 1163 Chronomatic Siffert has the same bezel as this one.

Movement was serviced 3 years ago by watchmaker and is running absolutely perfect. Chrono as well.
    I am giving a 12 month guarantee on the movement.

Model: Heuer Autavia 73663 "Siffert colors"
    Movement: Valjoux 7736
    Serial: 201xxx ( correct for this reference )
    Year: 1971 -

Price: 8900,00 euros ( FedEx shipping and JPM strap from the pictures included )

Payment: Bank transfer preferred or Paypal ( +4% )

( I give a full refund in case the watch would not be as described )

Kind regards,
    Bernard
    fullsizeoutput_3903.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3902.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3901.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3900.jpeg fullsizeoutput_390b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_390a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3909.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3908.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3907.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3906.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3905.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3904.jpeg

Flip, Eve, Davidt and 27 others like this.
  2. bernarddevos Nov 23, 2020

Open to fair offers.

3. bernarddevos Nov 25, 2020

Sold to an OF member.
    Thanks A and OF.