Expert help on auction item, please

Posts
756
Likes
6,582
A friend of mine found this clock on a local auction house's website and asked for my opinion on it. I told him that I found the script suspect and had never seen those hands on other Omegas, but I am far from an Omega expert, nevermind a vintage clock expert. I am hoping the pics I am attaching allow for an expert's response. Thank you in advance for any help we recieve.

McK
 
Posts
504
Likes
259
I'm not expert but here's a similar one on Amazon on a bird. Google reverse image search and you'll find loads looks to be Chinese fakes
 
Posts
13,518
Likes
23,452
There’s no way the OP dial is original. Far too crude and clumsy
 
Posts
18,731
Likes
38,880
Fake.
Omega never used that style of hands on their crystal ball clocks.
 
Posts
756
Likes
6,582
TY all for the replies. I will try not to get a big head about my call and remain humble. ::facepalm1::
 
Posts
8,130
Likes
36,636
Vintage Omega clocks are generally both elegant and beutiful.....that should tell you more than enough about the authenticity of this one..👎