Does this look about right?

Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
You will get responses if you post some of the photos, and it never hurts to include the ad text.

It's a 2016 Speedmaster. Current bid is already above what I would pay for a 4-year old version. The limited photos do not give enough info to back up the claim of "mint" in my opinion.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
.......phrases I have used to intimates. No.1.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
No feedback, nothing else bought or sold since 2004, be careful.
 
Posts
389
Likes
569
You will get responses if you post some of the photos, and it never hurts to include the ad text.

It's a 2016 Speedmaster. Current bid is already above what I would pay for a 4-year old version. The limited photos do not give enough info to back up the claim of "mint" in my opinion.
You will get responses if you post some of the photos, and it never hurts to include the ad text.

It's a 2016 Speedmaster. Current bid is already above what I would pay for a 4-year old version. The limited photos do not give enough info to back up the claim of "mint" in my opinion.
Ok, cheers.
I've always been a 'diver' guy, but after being on this forum and seeing it dominated by speedmaster postings I'm kinda getting an itch?