Dibs?

Posts
259
Likes
377
The title gave me a bad flashback to what it was like to live in Chicago during the winter.
 
Posts
24,801
Likes
55,084
This is brilliant! I'm going to do this in advance of all future sales. I'm also going to try "Who was it that offered $2k for this?". Etc. 馃憤
 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
This is brilliant! I'm going to do this in advance of all future sales. I'm also going to try "Who was it that offered $2k for this?". Etc. 馃憤
Dibs are binding, you know!
 
Posts
4,349
Likes
12,796
I wasn't attempting a veiled marketing ploy. If that is what this is genuinely seen as I will delete it.
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
I wasn't attempting a veiled marketing ploy. If that is what this is genuinely seen as I will delete it.
I didn't see it that way at all. Seems like a pretty honorable gesture, quite frankly. And while I'm at it, DIBS on MtV's entire collection. 馃榿