Dial question.

Hello!
My first question here, and sorry for the bad pic, it's not taken by me, kindly stolen from an ad, the watch is supposed to be a -65, i'm a noob regarding Speedy's but if i say this is a service dial am i totally wrong or?
guess the hands are correct but new.
Thanks in advance.Thommy.
1.jpg

And the bezel?
Did'nt ask cos it's pretty obvious, not a D O N, so my quallyfied newbie guess is it's perhaps a mid -90 bezel, maybe dial, hands and bezel was swapped then.

Thanks for the link. That is one good looking watch! Sharp lines and great warm tritium.

And even this blogpost specific to this reference, which was created by the same member selling the watch in the above link:
https://www.chronoholic.com/post/a-...dmaster-professional-105-012-65-the-moonwatch
Lovely watch but unfortunately my pockets aren't that deep, and i'm not specialy looking for a -65, it was just a curious question, so it's a service dial then? probably ending up with a 861 from the 80-ties, but i can hope for a car boot sales find of an 60-ies.

Dial and hands are the most importend pieces for me, don't fancy shiny and new parts, with an exception for movement parts though.

By the way, just found this: https://www.swisslimitededitions.co...ised-logo-c-321-pre-moon-dial-105-012-145-012
looks very similar.
And thanks for links.

Lovely watch but unfortunately my pockets aren't that deep
I was just giving you quality material to study if you were after this specific reference.

so it's a service dial then?
And just about everything else as well

By the way, just found this:
A service dial. Swisslimitededitions are just a reseller of parts they acquired.

Looks like service everything.
That was my suspicions to, even though i'm a newbie.

I was just giving you quality material to study if you were after this specific reference.

And just about everything else as well

A service dial. Swisslimitededitions are just a reseller of parts they acquired.
I appreciate your effort and thank you for the links, i'll be studying on.

An other dial question: I've seen a couple of 65-68 Speedys with a non pro dial and painted logo, is that legit or okey?
Thanks in advance.

An other dial question: I've seen a couple of 65-68 Speedys with a non pro dial and painted logo, is that legit or okey?
Thanks in advance.
You should show photos, there are many different types of "Speedy". As far as I know, a Speedmaster Professional (e.g. 105.012 or 145.012 or 145.022) should never have a non-professional dial.

Like 1
OP: A member here has put together some outstanding pages regarding various iterations of the Speedmaster. Here’s a link to his discussion of the 105.012-65:

https://speedmaster101.com/105-012/

There’s a lot of great information in the various assessment guides, and I still go back to them often.

Like 1
Service hands, dial, and bezel.

You should show photos, there are many different types of "Speedy". As far as I know, a Speedmaster Professional (e.g. 105.012 or 145.012 or 145.022) should never have a non-professional dial.
I can think of only a couple of exceptions and those are vanishingly rare. The Racing variant was seen with a non Pro dial from the factory and slightly more suspect are the Soleil dials, again I think some of those are non-Pro but I don't personally believe they left the factory in watches. The Apollo Soyuz also has no Pro text but that one is more obvious. Exxet if any of the Pros you find with these non Pro dials, be sure to give me a call!

Like 2
OP: A member here has put together some outstanding pages regarding various iterations of the Speedmaster. Here’s a link to his discussion of the 105.012-65:

https://speedmaster101.com/105-012/

There’s a lot of great information in the various assessment guides, and I still go back to them often.
Looked there already but thanks anyways.

Service hands, dial, and bezel.
I guess this was an answer to my first question though.

Like 1