Omega Seamaster 2849 Black Gilt Dial with Arrowhead Indices

Posts
359
Likes
606
We have a new watch, folks!

Black gilt 2849 seamaster. Arrowhead / shark tooth indices. I’m in love

 
Posts
920
Likes
2,894
Beautiful. I always love the lugs on these. The case might be smaller than they'd make today, but the lugs give it great presence.
 
Posts
359
Likes
606
Thank you guys! It’s a lovely thing to behold on the wrist. Those arrow heads catch the light and glitter in ways photos can’t really do justice.
 
Posts
359
Likes
606
She’s a beauty! Black connies/ Seamasters aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. But the markers pop so much more when the lighting is right. Any collector should have one in their drawer, for me.

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
I have a rare silver 166.009 that have similar markers. Love them.
 
Posts
359
Likes
606
Arabics and daggers are always welcome. My first love was a 2849 with daggers
 
Posts
359
Likes
606
I am just thinking - was this watch ever made with rose gold or white gold markers? I only ever find these black dial 2849s with YG indices. I’d love to see one, if any of the seasoned veteran collectors out there have encountered any on their travels.

Edited: