Could anyone shed some light on whether this is authentic?

Its real, but its from an era when Omega did not make great watches and isn’t worth a great deal.

Its real, but its from an era when Omega did not make great watches and isn’t worth a great deal.
How much would you say that this is worth out of interest? I’m completely new to Omega, did they not make great watches in the 80’s?

How much would you say that this is worth out of interest? I’m completely new to Omega, did they not make great watches in the 80’s?
They made some great watches in the 80s and a lot of complete junk that isn’t worth fixing I’m afraid. The company was in a pretty poor state before Hayek bought it and started fixing it.

They made some great watches in the 80s and a lot of complete junk that isn’t worth fixing I’m afraid. The company was in a pretty poor state before Hayek bought it and started fixing it.
Ahhh I see, thank you for your insight anyway! Would you say it’s junk because of poor design or workmanship?

Ahhh I see, thank you for your insight anyway! Would you say it’s junk because of poor design or workmanship?
This one isn’t complete junk but its not very good either, simple and rather poor design, quartz movement, not very well made compared to modern or vintage Omegas.

This one isn’t complete junk but its not very good either, simple and rather poor design, quartz movement, not very well made compared to modern or vintage Omegas.
Thanks again for your insight, sorry to keep on, but if you had to put an appropriate price on this watch, what would you say?

Thanks again for your insight, sorry to keep on, but if you had to put an appropriate price on this watch, what would you say?
A similar one sold on ebay for $333 recently

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144659451696

So about that

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.