Correct Reference for this Constellation?

Dear all,
I was checking this (from what I can tell) very nice Constellation in full gold from a dealer in my home town of Rome.
They say it is a reference 168.004/14.
From what I could gather online, this doesn’t look like a 168.004, which has different lugs, but also I could not find any reference with these lugs and that dial.
Would be grateful if you could help me shine some light on this

Dear all,
I was checking this (from what I can tell) very nice Constellation in full gold from a dealer in my home town of Rome.
They say it is a reference 168.004/14.
From what I could gather online, this doesn’t look like a 168.004, which has different lugs, but also I could not find any reference with these lugs and that dial.
Would be grateful if you could help me shine some light on this
You may want to include photos if you really want assistance.

Hi, we like pictures.
But it looks like a 14393. However, it's a bad redial and the case is heavily polished. Stay away from it.

I’m sorry I put a link on the word “this” to the watch on the shop and thought it was enough. Or maybe the link is not showing?
Here it is again just in case: https://www.conteorologi.it/orologi/omega-constellation/
The reason why pictures are preferred is that links disappear or break but uploaded pictures stay and may serve as reference for other members. Plus if you're asking for help you'd want to make it easy for others to see the watch in question. Clinking on a link is an addition step of work and some can't be bothered and you get fewer responses.

The reason why pictures are preferred is that links disappear or break but uploaded pictures stay and may serve as reference for other members. Plus if you're asking for help you'd want to make it easy for others to see the watch in question. Clinking on a link is an addition step of work and some can't be bothered and you get fewer responses.
Thank you very much for the explanation on the watch and on the forum policy! Makes lots of sense. Will certainly do that in the future. Cheers!

Hi, we like pictures.
But it looks like a 14393. However, it's a bad redial and the case is heavily polished. Stay away from it.
Adding pics since the OP hasn’t:

IMG_3540.webp IMG_3543.webp IMG_3544.webp IMG_3541.webp IMG_3542.webp
Well, thank you 😅 was not sure pictures were still desired.
So, I can see that the cross line is a bit wonky, but to my untrained eyes the text looks good.
Would be awesome to know how did you spot it is a redial?

The font is too heavy, clumsy and of too port quality to be genuine Omega. Real crosshairs from this period also go through the text rather than stopping and starting again as this one does.

Photos are always desired as they preserve the conversation in a meaningful way, especially for research purposes. Threads that only contain broken links and no photos quickly become useless when someone is trying to learn and they can’t see what people were talking about 😉

Understood, again, makes lots of sense.
Thank you all very much!

Well, thank you 😅 was not sure pictures were still desired because I got my answer and don't care anymore.
FIFY. You have been a member for 6 years and should know better by now.

So, I can see that the cross line is a bit wonky, but to my untrained eyes the text looks good.
Would be awesome to know how did you spot it is a redial?
You should look at a few thousand pics of known originals to train yourself😁. Or post likely candidates here before you bid. Best to post clear pics and tell us what research you have done.
Ps the Swiss Made looked poor and stood out to me, along with all the others issues mentioned.