Posts 323 Likes 1,134 KAP ·Jul 14, 2026 I unexpectedly stumbled on a car show this weekend so I parked and went to look.
Posts 3,150 Likes 6,549 Fallout Boy ·Jul 16, 2026 taken with Seamaster 300 big triangle 😀 Edited: Jul 16, 2026
Posts 323 Likes 1,134 KAP ·Jul 16, 2026 AG77 Those early Corvettes are beautiful. Indeed they are. The black Corvette in the first of my 5 pictures I believe is a 1956 or 57 and appears stock.
Posts 30,182 Likes 77,928 Archer ·Jul 17, 2026 I thought the crowd here might appreciate this...it's pretty funny...
Posts 3,600 Likes 9,156 MRC ·Jul 23, 2026 I Fallout Boy Baroque from Crewe 😲 I think it's more Corinthian than Baroque from an architectural PoV. When the Silver Shadow came out in the 1960s it was regarded as a very large car. Now it doesn't stand out on the high-street, and is dwarfed by most SUVs 😵💫
Posts 6,768 Likes 10,423 Peemacgee ·Jul 23, 2026 Not wanting to split hairs - but with those headlights, I would say the Roller is more Ionic Rather than Corinthian
Posts 5,339 Likes 76,029 CPRwatch ·Jul 26, 2026 Saw these as the CPRs walked into Chester city centre
Posts 366 Likes 936 liquidsongbird ·Jul 26, 2026 This was so bright it looked as if it were plugged in
Posts 9,243 Likes 76,980 Spruce ·Jul 26, 2026·London sunburst dial fan I bought the earlier version in 1982 which had black hood and bumpers, manual hood and gears and NO power steering. But, for me it was the right car at the right time 😍 …… funnily enough, it replaced my orange Fiat 500 of a similar age to that posted by @CPRwatch in the previous post ….
Posts 3,893 Likes 23,284 Faz ·Jul 26, 2026 Archer I thought the crowd here might appreciate this...it's pretty funny... Most excellent! 🤣
Posts 366 Likes 936 liquidsongbird ·Jul 27, 2026 For a city that doesn’t require personal automobiles, I see a good number of interesting cars…
Posts 18,737 Likes 38,888 JimInOz ·Jul 27, 2026·Melbourne Australia liquidsongbird For a city that doesn’t require personal automobiles, I see a good number of interesting cars… Bakery delivery driver? 😁
Posts 366 Likes 936 liquidsongbird ·Jul 27, 2026 Indeed! Wonder what the Bugatti was delivering too 😀
Posts 5,339 Likes 76,029 CPRwatch ·Aug 2, 2026 Classic mini in excellent condition for the year 1971, & sporting some wolfrace wheels, not sure if they are genuine and centre point exhaust .