What is Omega Releasing This Week?

Locked
Posts
830
Likes
1,439
I have heard rumblings that Omega will release a new watch later this week. Has anyone heard something similar?
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
2,804
This is the first rumblings I have heard of anything, but curious to hear what happens 馃榾
 
Posts
977
Likes
5,677
A watch for spelunking called the Digmaster. The slogan will be: Can you dig it?
 
Posts
69
Likes
115
I have heard rumblings that Omega will release a new watch later this week. Has anyone heard something similar?
The First Light Launches 5/21 (Thursday) according to sources I trust.
 
Posts
977
Likes
5,677
Ah yes, the video game releases next week. Makes sense to launch something in the run up.
 
Posts
830
Likes
1,439
The First Light Launches 5/21 (Thursday) according to sources I trust.
You should also expect to see the watch in store on Thursday.
 
Posts
185
Likes
571
You should also expect to see the watch in store on Thursday.
Agree, my implacable source has given me a heads up to watch for an email on Thursday.
 
Posts
247
Likes
256
Didn't we know a watch was launching along with the game when the first trailer really prominently featured a few seamasters
 
Posts
298
Likes
215
Thanks mate.

Have to say I'm underwhelmed though. Not a particularly attractive watch.
Note: My opinion only.
Interesting they took it right out of the video game and made the watch.
 
Posts
247
Likes
256
Interesting they took it right out of the video game and made the watch.

Probably the other way around?
 
Posts
298
Likes
215
Probably the other way around?
Never thought of it that way. We鈥檒l have to see what they say I guess.