Classic car spotting this week.

Posts
532
Likes
3,231
I can't contain myself . . . to not say the following:

When the lines of a car look like that, may as well put lipstick on it. 😉
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
Saw this at the supermarket, recently put back on the road after a 5 year hiatus.

 
Posts
4,876
Likes
24,822
Its amazing how good a clean G-body looks with nothing else on it, its really becoming that way for 996s too, so many have been modified and overworked that when you see one that's all original and just a clean Carrera on original wheels it looks fantastic
996 with a factory aerokit have surprisingly grown on me over the last few years.
Or even just a "base" 99-01 on some E88's. Gimmie!

Although this is an 02-04 but you get the idea...
 
Posts
3,150
Likes
6,549
youngtimer

2001 edition rare (200 from total more than 20.000.000 produced 😀 )

German-built
 
Posts
18,737
Likes
38,888
I am in Italy near Brescia and the Mille Miglia came through at Lake Garda a week before or two..
If you stood there, and just said the names of these cars as they were passing by, it would actually sound like the noise they are making.
 
Posts
334
Likes
788
Yes they really made noise the older the more...
Bugattis, OM (Officina Mecanica Brescia), Alfa Romeo, Lancia and the Mercedes SSK and Bentley. It was a grest roaring along the roads...
The newer, after the war, Mercedes 300SL, BMW and Porsche or Haley, Aston Martin, Lagonda, are more civilized. But wether the latter English really participated the Mille Miglia up to 1957, I do not know.
 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,156
Classic, a B18?? Well it's over 60 years old so I reckon it qualifies.

 
Posts
9,243
Likes
76,981
I have no idea what this is but it looked classic

 
Posts
4,344
Likes
12,770
I have no idea what this is but it looked classic

It's a Chevy. I think Erik is right and it's a 63, by the looks of the grill.
 
Posts
366
Likes
936
Was somewhat painful to watch this driver today... as she attempted parking in a tight NYC spot. Yes, that's her tail touching the SUV. And not just one time. Oh boy.
 
Posts
1,911
Likes
3,927
Is the silver #1 a Marcos?
That roof does look like a Marcos but I believe it’s a modded Jaguar E Type…