Posts 3,151 Likes 6,549 Fallout Boy ·Aug 2, 2025 rare and meanwhile expensive.... VW will probably revive him and makes the next stupidity: electric motor. The company can no longer be helped: he is obliged to building only politically correct cars.
Posts 366 Likes 936 liquidsongbird ·Aug 2, 2025 Spruce Shiny Karmann Wow that’s a beautiful Ghia. Love it in black.
Posts 6,834 Likes 10,655 Mark020 ·Aug 2, 2025·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer F40LM at the Ferrari Museum in Modena
Posts 10,755 Likes 16,744 padders ·Aug 2, 2025·Oooo subtitles! I went in this, sadly not mine, to a certain classic car meet in Malvern last week. Not surprisingly there were at least 30 Morgans there…
Posts 5,341 Likes 76,072 CPRwatch ·Aug 6, 2025 Lovely Vauxhall firenza 1300 from 1972 seen this afternoon at a our local garden centre
Posts 4,878 Likes 24,823 vbrad26 ·Aug 7, 2025 Why can't I ever find any cars in barns??? Its bullshit lol.
Posts 592 Likes 9,519 Russ Murray ·Aug 7, 2025 Fallout Boy " Inside " is the secret Looks like he missed the apex of the roof as well 😉
Posts 3,151 Likes 6,549 Fallout Boy ·Aug 7, 2025 The car is LHD ;-) He did correct, to avoid oncoming traffic.
Posts 2,781 Likes 4,706 Pastorbottle ·Aug 11, 2025 MRC Not old but it is classic in its own way. Gotta love the absolute insanity of that thing!
Posts 3,151 Likes 6,549 Fallout Boy ·Aug 14, 2025 two cuties 😀 I would buy, but I am not in Germany until December.... rare Harlekin polo
Posts 4,346 Likes 12,774 Waltesefalcon ·Aug 15, 2025 I found a reasonably priced, nearly unused tonneau for my NA Miata. I have got to say, I'm happy with it.
Posts 1,089 Likes 6,544 RI Omega Fan ·Aug 15, 2025 Waltesefalcon I found a reasonably priced, nearly unused tonneau for my NA Miata. I have got to say, I'm happy with it. I’m looking for an NA hardtop. Preferably red.