CK859 strap recommendations

Has anyone changed the strap on their CK859? Thinking suede might look good but wondering if anyone else has found something that looks great?

I put it on an Omega Alligator strap in a colour that I forgot the name of… something like havanna brown or similar.
46483256tw.jpeg

Guess you had more dressing down in mind - maybe still helpful.

Has anyone changed the strap on their CK859? Thinking suede might look good but wondering if anyone else has found something that looks great?

Judging by Instagram it appears that the CK859 is a bit of a strap monster. I've seen it on quite a few blue straps looking quite marvellous. I'm rooting with the idea of a mesh for mine but the omega one is so expensive. So many options I've ended up being indecisive and leaving it on the original (which I don't really like, but I love the buckle).

It really is a strap monster. I finally decided to order this custom coffee-colored grained calfskin leather strap from Camille Fournet:
IMG_1790.jpeg IMG_1788.jpeg IMG_1797.jpeg

I put it on an Omega Alligator strap in a colour that I forgot the name of… something like havanna brown or similar.
46483256tw.jpeg

Guess you had more dressing down in mind - maybe still helpful.
Looks great! Thanks for sharing

Judging by Instagram it appears that the CK859 is a bit of a strap monster. I've seen it on quite a few blue straps looking quite marvellous. I'm rooting with the idea of a mesh for mine but the omega one is so expensive. So many options I've ended up being indecisive and leaving it on the original (which I don't really like, but I love the buckle).
Yeah I can definitely relate to the indecisiveness!

It really is a strap monster. I finally decided to order this custom coffee-colored grained calfskin leather strap from Camille Fournet:
IMG_1790.jpeg IMG_1788.jpeg IMG_1797.jpeg
Looks great!

Am drooling over an original beads of rice bracelet for that model 😀

Also note that given the 20mm width at the case, any strap (and possibly bracelet) from a professional speedmaster would fit… am very curious how this would look with a snoopy strap or a rubber strap with deployant clasp for example… not many examples out there with original combinations…

Also note that given the 20mm width at the case, any strap (and possibly bracelet) from a professional speedmaster would fit… am very curious how this would look with a snoopy strap or a rubber strap with deployant clasp for example… not many examples out there with original combinations…
Hadn't thought of that. The snoopy strap could look great.

Hadn't thought of that. The snoopy strap could look great.
Def looking forward to see more options in the flesh! 😀