Forums Latest Members
  1. Kdog1971 Dec 10, 2019

Has anyone had any bad experience? There are a few good examples of vintage Omega for decent pricing. ANy concerns that this site may sell fakes?

2. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Dec 10, 2019

I bought a Lemania from them that was pretty nice, and my dial and another poster's dial here had the exact same flaws, so probably not redial.

Needed a service, but then one always assumes. In any event I am USA and the watch was Germany.

Tom

3. Shabbaz Dec 10, 2019

It's not about the site. It's about due dilligence. Chrono does not check the watches. There are all sorts of sellers. So if you dont know what you're doing, stay away. Or ask here before you buy. People will help. Good luck!

4. JanV Dec 11, 2019

Chrono24 is a middleman portal, not actually selling any watches. So consider it a more evolved Ebay for watches, where you’re still doing business with a third party, Chrono24 is just in between and charging the seller for its services. More safe that just buying over the internet, but there’s a huge variety of sellers so your own due diligence is required!

I don’t have any experience handling a bad deal, so can’t say what and to what extent Chrono24 will help or protect you if a deal goes south.

5. percymon Dec 11, 2019

Contacted one seller about a pre-moon, responded to first query but never got back to me when i asked extra questions (postal quote etc) - the watch stayed on there for months afterwards. Chrono24 asked for feedback , which i gave politely.

At the end of the day its a portal for watch sales, as other have said do your checks etc etc - the escrow payments (when available, not every seller offers it) does allow for you money to be held until you are happy with the goods (although it's unclear what the mediation process is if there are issues).

Check the watch, check the seller.

Often sellers have their own outlets so it's possible to buy direct from their retail shop websites