Check out those LUGS! These put the UG in lugs!

Posts
3,444
Likes
35,181
Lugs... not Jugs... Has anyone ever seen this watch before? Looks amazing!
 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
It might be totally genuine, but the ad copy is pure hyperbole so I’m calling BS.... and its hideous.
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
I've seen these lugs before, I think they are pretty cool. I don't think the dial is original print, the fonts don't look right plus swiss made at the bottom instead of swiss. The pricing and ad copy is absurd.
 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
I've seen these lugs before, I think they are pretty cool. I don't think the dial is original print, the fonts don't look right plus swiss made at the bottom instead of swiss. The pricing and ad copy is absurd.
Ya know .. thinking back, you are right on the lugs ...Dial is BS.
 
Posts
966
Likes
2,352
I like it a lot but finding a loose (probably) Cal 262 dial in jumbo size and with gold as the predominant colour is going to be next to impossible. With that dial it’s a $1k watch in my opinion.

The copy writing is laughable.
 
Posts
409
Likes
1,074
Ya know .. thinking back, you are right on the lugs ...Dial is BS.
But it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity! 😝