Forums Latest Members

Can someone please help identify this Seamaster I can't find it anywhere

1. Fialetti Apr 16, 2017

It certainly is! The colourful watches in that French forum post seem a bit closer to the OP watch. They still have the rivets(?) on the corners, but the dial lacks the recessed circle and has the same railway track minute markers. So maybe it's a couple more diffusion generations away. I suppose we will know better once the case-back comes off.

Edited Apr 16, 2017
    Rex T likes this.
  2. Fialetti Apr 16, 2017

BTW, that's a very nice-looking Seamaster Mariner III!

Rex T likes this.
  3. Fialetti Apr 16, 2017

That's great. There are also signs that the colourful, angular 80s look is coming back into fashion. So you will probably receive some envious looks too.

Rex T likes this.
  4. Rex T Apr 18, 2017

I spoke to my jeweller today and hopefully if the watchmaker is in Friday afternoon after I finish work so I can be present to photograph the internals and the identification numbers within .
    If he isnt in Friday arvo I will wait till I can be there to accurately document in photos the internals for everyone .
    Since no one ( and I am tipping you know your Omega's) has been able to narrow down just what edition Seamaster or any images of one I am guessing its a pretty limited run and most likely many of you would love to know what edition/specs it turns out to be
    Hopefully the internals reveal enough details to identify it and have its images recorded to add to the Seamaster legacy
    I willl post pictures of the internals and post them as soon as poss and thank you for all the assistance so far
    Cheers

5. Rex T Apr 18, 2017

Oh and yeah it does get some compliments
    I prefer to wear it than my other really nice watch my 40th present for myself its a sweet watch but Dads Seamaster is still cooler despite being from the 80s lol
    Heres my 40th present I bought myself as a comparison

99955642_v_1423890527.jpg