Posts 435 Likes 2,283 __ryan__ ·Feb 9, 2023 Looks to have an emblem of a horseshoe. I like the appearance of these hot-pressed lines, but have not been able to track down the maker. Thanks
Posts 2,690 Likes 12,534 Togri v. 2.0 ·Feb 9, 2023·Wow! Custom title... cool Obviously a Colts fan, which should be enough of a warning sign 😁😁 Petty cool strap though by the looks of it
Posts 2,804 Likes 5,829 Charlemagne1333 ·Feb 9, 2023 Hermès use a horseshoe logo on their handbags… Not sure about their Watch straps. Maybe just a reference to horsehide leather?
Posts 7,324 Likes 23,738 M'Bob ·Feb 9, 2023 Charlemagne1333 Hermès use a horseshoe logo on their handbags… Not sure about their Watch straps. Maybe just a reference to horsehide leather? Excellent sleuthing; the logo looks identical.
Posts 8,248 Likes 29,143 Tony C. ·Feb 9, 2023·Ωf Jury member I'm skeptical of a Hermès connection, as I doubt that they would use a logo without a signature.
Posts 435 Likes 2,283 __ryan__ ·Feb 9, 2023 Charlemagne1333 Maybe just a reference to horsehide leather? Yeah, it could be that
Posts 435 Likes 2,283 __ryan__ ·Feb 9, 2023 M'Bob Excellent sleuthing; the logo looks identical. I don't know -- it looks like there are some differences in those logos:
Posts 7,779 Likes 14,376 Evitzee ·Feb 9, 2023 No idea, but a lot of makers make straps like that, it's nothing unique.
Posts 617 Likes 2,986 Rudi99 ·Feb 18, 2023 Hi Ryan. These were made by Gustav from Sweden. I bought these from him two years ago. His name on instagram is @the_horology_frog I have a couple of his straps. Very nice and very well priced. Here is my wife wearing one. Best, Rudi
Posts 435 Likes 2,283 __ryan__ ·Feb 23, 2023 Rudi99 These were made by Gustav from Sweden. Thanks, Rudi! I'm glad you were able to identify them. Although they're similar to many others, they do look a bit unique to me. 😀