cal 750 day date alignment question

Over the weekend I reassembled my Cal. 750 day date movement. I notice that the day and date do not change at the same time. I admittedly did not spend a ton of time trying to figure out how to get these to align but figured I would reach out and ask if there is a trick to it that someone could share? I can provide photos if it is easier to illustrate on photos.

Over the weekend I reassembled my Cal. 750 day date movement. I notice that the day and date do not change at the same time. I admittedly did not spend a ton of time trying to figure out how to get these to align but figured I would reach out and ask if there is a trick to it that someone could share? I can provide photos if it is easier to illustrate on photos.
Have a look at my posts in this thread...

Thank you sir. I did try searching but I couldn't come up with the right collection of words to get your thread to pop up. I will try this tonight and report back.

Hi Archer. Everything worked out well. Thanks again for the assist on this one. Here are some photos of the completed watch :

IMG_3161.jpg IMG_3162.jpg

Looks good - glad I could help.