Cal 263 Outdoorsman On The Dink…

Posts
2,504
Likes
7,580
only one left 😲
I stopped collecting for 2 years and sold the rest of the collection. Had to balance the finances abit; Stopped IG as well, found the trends/new watch arrivals to be too stressful and to keep up...

i've reset-ted my collection and i'm so much happier 😀
 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
I stopped collecting for 2 years and sold the rest of the collection. Had to balance the finances abit; Stopped IG as well, found the trends/new watch arrivals to be too stressful and to keep up...

i've reset-ted my collection and i'm so much happier 😀
And the one you kept is very cool.
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
I stopped collecting for 2 years and sold the rest of the collection. Had to balance the finances abit; Stopped IG as well, found the trends/new watch arrivals to be too stressful and to keep up...

i've reset-ted my collection and i'm so much happier 😀

congratulations on down sizing, it can be just as enjoyable as collecting
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
sort of related note, have we seen this before? Seller is saying this is military issued (USA ordinance):
 
Posts
136
Likes
99
I just purchased a UG 20505,
Looks to be in pretty good condition !
Could it be an old re-dial ?
I will post more pics when it arrives.
Edited:
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
I just purchased a UG 20505,
Looks to be in pretty good condition !
Could it be an old re-dial ?
I will post more pics when it arrives.

looks great. Dial original. This is an uncommon and larger case (34mm). Congratulations!