Cal 263 Outdoorsman On The Dink…

Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
A very similar one on the bay ?

different case different movement compared to the sale ad example but the dial looks same as the one you posted
 
Posts
136
Likes
99
different case different movement compared to the sale ad example but the dial looks same as the one you posted
So you think both dials are original finish since there is more than one in the population and they are almost identical ?
Thanks to everyone in the OF community !
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
So you think both dials are original finish since there is more than one in the population and they are almost identical ?
Thanks to everyone in the OF community !

I think this is a plausible theory but I wouldn't know for sure without doing more research
 
Posts
13,904
Likes
54,078
Pulled my 20721 out of the bank this afternoon. It has the 24 hour dial. Cal 263.
 
Posts
2,504
Likes
7,580
Still have mine with military markings... It's been a while since I wore it though.
 
Posts
966
Likes
2,352
Just one thing to bear in mind - some seem to have a 263 inside and others a 267. I have no idea if the dial feet layout is the same.
 
Posts
781
Likes
1,340
Still have mine with military markings... It's been a while since I wore it though.

Can I assume these are private military markings?
 
Posts
966
Likes
2,352
Still have mine with military markings... It's been a while since I wore it though.

I seem to remember there was one knocking around on Ebay for a couple of years with RLM on the back. It wasn't that one, was it?
 
Posts
1,391
Likes
13,543
This thread reminds me to wear mine more often ! Thanks

really love those blued hands
 
Posts
13,904
Likes
54,078
This thread reminds me to wear mine more often ! Thanks

really love those blued hands
Same. Love your watch. 🥰 This thread motivated me to pull one of mine out of the bank box.
 
Posts
273
Likes
570
Screenshot
Thanks!

I believe I don't have previously seen a UG with such a Patek 565 style case before.
 
Posts
781
Likes
1,340
Ref 20724. Agreed, this doesn't get enough attention, will dig mine out for tomorrow too now......and perhaps shorten the stem a touch 😁
 
Posts
13,904
Likes
54,078
Wearing mine today… my first UG after seeing a couple Tri Compax at a Paris vintage dealer.
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
Thanks!

I believe I don't have previously seen a UG with such a Patek 565 style case before.

Ref 20518

it's a great case, don't see it very often
 
Posts
2,504
Likes
7,580
I seem to remember there was one knocking around on Ebay for a couple of years with RLM on the back. It wasn't that one, was it?
I'll take a fresh picture later to share. I believe @Syrte has debunked it to be not true but I'm still happy with it being my only UG piece left in the collection.
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,482
I'll take a fresh picture later to share. I believe @Syrte has debunked it to be not true but I'm still happy with it being my only UG piece left in the collection.

only one left 😲