Buying advice - New 57 or Zenith Chrono

I would go with the Zenith, even though I'd prefer a Chronomaster Original myself. The 57 looks "nice", but it's so bland in comparison.

The 57 is available in a white dial if you're willing to step up a bit and get the titanium case. Interesting with the blue hands. Might be worth it if you really prefer the Omega, a bit more for something you really prefer and may enjoy a bit longer. Buy once, cry once.
I looked at the titanium, it’s similar price as it’s the previous model. I was worried how the titanium would look and its scratch resistance. It gets mixed reviews on other forums

I enjoy watching the zenith it is a beautiful piece with history. But, it you call and buy what you like and will enjoy the most. Also, consider your lifestyle and what will bring more you to you.

Zenith. It seems like this will be your only watch so I think the black and white combination of the Zenith will match more clothing.The Zenith's ceramic bezel will hold up better over time compared to the Omega's steel bezel. The 1/10 second chronograph hand is impressive to look at and will be fun to show off.

The 57 is available in a white dial if you're willing to step up a bit and get the titanium case. Interesting with the blue hands. Might be worth it if you really prefer the Omega, a bit more for something you really prefer and may enjoy a bit longer. Buy once, cry once.

That model is the older version with the automatic movement and thicker case. Just a note in case the OP (or anyone else reading the thread) thinks the newer version is out now with a white dial.

I'd go Zenith, but the chronomaster original.
Not a fan at all of the bi-subdial chronographs.
However, if the current 57 had 3 sub-dials, like the speedy pro or the trilogy 57, i'd run for it.

Zenith is better mechanical toy on both sides, front and back, Omega is more reliable and could be practically useful if you don't want to use your smartphone 😀