Forums Latest Members
  1. Robbla May 3, 2022

So this is my first post and I would like to thank you for allowing me to join this very interesting Forum.
    As the the title says, I am after buying a new Ti Ploprof. I visited my local AD and he advised me that the Ploprof is a boutique only purchase!
    I am about 40 minutes outside of London UK and was wondering if there is a preferred boutique to visit?
    Now I have read that a discount can be obtained, but was wondering what to ask for, and what would be a fair price.
    I am torn between the Sedna/Titanium and the plain Grey Titanium version. I really do like the Sedna with the blue face, but that is 15 bags. I have seen a dude on YouTube in the Oxford Street store buying a S/S version, and he was given an additional strap. (Didn’t know the S/S Ploprof was still available)
    Can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy an additional clasp? As I’d like to be able to swap easily between bracelet and rubber strap.
    Any advice and pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    I will obviously post plenty of photos once my purchase has been made. :):):)

many thanks in advance
    Rob…..